Chapter 29 ~Trying harder~

Jennie's POV

as i stare on the wall i felt the same pain in my heart over and over again. the people i killed when i didn't have my senses back then came rushing back to me.

the way y/n also did that with me which hurts me the more. i clench my jaw and closed my eyes tightly removing the thought away but failing.

"you okay now?" jisoo went inside my room with a glass of water in her hand and gave it to me.

"i have a plan." i said suddenly and she frown at me waiting.

~~

"you what?!" all of them shouted making me cover my ear.

"gosh tone it down i can hear you." i said and some of them laughed.

"it isn't easy pretending you don't care jennie. especially with my sister. she seems like an idiot but she is really smart." chaeyoung (bp) said and i chuckled

"i can easily get her trust. she loves me atleast she still has that." i said and she nodded.

"guess i need to do this then." jisoo pointed the dart gun on my chest.

"wait!" i shouted and she laughed.

"relax kim. i wasn't going to do it yet." she put it down making me roll my eyes.

"put me in the room inside her. lock us in don't feed us blood. try to... show her some pictures of her parents and friends. let's see if she can show any emotions then." i said and jisoo keeps playing with the gun.

"just shoot me already if your begging." i said and she smirked at me.

she pointed the gun and shoot. everything went blurry and i fell to the floor darkness consumed my eyesight.

~~

"Jennie! Jennie wake up." i felt someone shaking me to wake up and i slowly open my eyes blinking a little.

"what happened...?" i asked and she stopp ed shaking me.

"Rosé shot us by a dart gun." y/n slumped to the bed.

i felt hungry all of a sudden. it feels like i haven't eaten for years.

"they didn't leave us any blood either." she said and i groaned.

we both heard a sound on the door and it has a tiny window on it. when it opened it revealed Rosé with jisoo beside her.

"great the couple finally showed their faces."
y/n mumbled not having the energy to fight.

"well we won't be long. we just wanted to show you this y/n."  jisoo slid a picture to the room and i picked it up.

it showed a picture of her parents with her beside them smiling like there is nothing going to occur.

i sighed and threw the picture to y/n. she held it with one hand and her eyes widen but didn't show any emotions.

"a picture of my parents? really? that's the best you got?" she threw the picture across the room.

i heard rosé sigh and closed the window.

"why is it so hot in here?!" she shouted making me unease.

i didn't wanted to talk to y/n. the amount of guilt in my heart was too much. if i talk i break down and she knows.

~~

Irene's POV

"what are you doing?" i asked sana behind the computer. she looked up for a second and returned her gaze at the screen.

"tracking down jungkook."

"any leads?" i heard tzuyu behind me walking to sana.

i walk back outside the room to check up on jennie and y/n.

i stopped at the door and listened attentively inside.

"I can't believe you!"

i flinched at the sudden shout of y/n. i opened the window and saw them fighting.

jennie keeps touching y/n and tries to reason with her but y/n is really stubborn.

'gosh this kid really.'

Jennie's POV

"So you think pretending you don't care is fine?
i'm stupid to believe you don't..." y/n faced the wall and didn't dare to look at me.

"y/n you really need to turn it back on." i touched her shoulder but she slapped my hand away.

i sighed. "if you don't it's going to hurt. a lot. do it now or else you'll regret it."

she laughed and faced me. "i love being like this. you can't make me jennie."

"you know i love you more than anything in this world y/n." i held both sides of her shoulder and made her face me. "i'm not doing this for me i'm doing this for you."

"i'm begging you y/n. turn it on. please." my eyes are bright red and i couldn't control it. my heart... it hurts so much.

"if you keep saying words like that then i don't think you can convince me." she took both of my hands and pushed me away.

"Leave." she said and turned around.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"i said leave!" she turned around and pinned me on the wall harshly.

i squinted in pain but didn't push her away. after all i needed physical pain. i want it and i need it.

"keep going. anger is an emotion too." i said and she pushed me again.

"stop talking!" she screamed and i can see the tears forming on her eyes.

"Keep doing that. keep showing to me that your angry. Take it out on me. punch me until i pass out. slap me until my cheeks get bloody red. scream at the top of your lungs until i get deaf. kick me until you get tired. do all the things you have been keeping from yourself. i don't care if you hurt me. i just want to see you happy or smile." i cupped her cheek slowly the tears in my eyes were forming.

"I hate you!" she slapped me but i didn't move an inch.

"I hate that your making me feel this way!" she screamed and keep punching my chest.

"I hate that your perfect!" y/n punched my face until my nose bleeds.

her punches slowly gets soft and now she was holding onto me crying.

"i hate that i love you so much..." she whispered holding onto me.

i pick her up with my face bruised and slowly plays with her hair.

"shh... it's alright." i mumbled and i felt her body soften and her grip on me got weak.

"y/n?" i asked and pulled away to see her passed out cold.

"y/n!" i shouted shaking her awake but she didn't respond.

"guys help!" i shouted keeping my gaze at y/n.

i heard the door open and rosé's face was filled with confusion and guilt.

she rushed to us carrying y/n. she said something about bringing her to nayeon and run outside leaving me here with my face bloody.

i felt a hand hold my shoulder and i immedietly knew it was jisoo.

i nodded at her and she stood up leaving me here with my thoughts.