Chapter 18 ~Save her~

Y/n POV

"why are you doing this?" i asked once again to the man who was chained to the bed.

he laughed AGAIN like psychotic maniac who was on drugs.

"i told you already y/n." he said and smirked at
me. i rolled my eyes and looked at jisoo.

"punch him, kill him, whatever you want. i want to get a drink." i stood up from the chair leaving jisoo deal with jungkook.

i rushed to the kitchen and saw chaeyoung outside talking to.. jennie?

my curiosity got the better of me so i used my vampiric hearing and listened to them.

"you are going to get yourself killed!" chaeyoung whispered slightly raising her voice.

i'm confused.

"it's for y/n. besides i'm stronger and have a tons of abilities." jennie said maintaining eye contact to the younger.

"ask y/n. she needs to know jen."

"she doesn't even look at me!" jennie raised her voice and i flinched at the loudness.

"just try! okay?" with that chaeyoung exited the scene and started to walk towards me.

"hey." i said and smiled.

"he- what's wrong with you're ear?" chaeyoung rushed to me and i touched my ear confusingly

i looked at my finger and saw blood. i looked at a mirror and saw blood dripping from my ear.

jennie saw me and tried to help but i shook my head at her. she sighed and walked out.

"y/n i know you can hear me..." i heard a voice in my head and i recognise it.

'jennie?' i said in my thoughts as chaeyoung cleaned the blood from my ear.

'yup. i'm guessing you heard me and rosé conversation. that's why your ear started to bleed.' jennie said in my thoughts.

'what does chae mean you're going to get yourself killed?' i asked and for a second it was silent.

'i'm going to jungkook's house. he may have mentioned that there are lots of people there roaming his house.' jennie said and i backed away from chaeyoung a little stopping her.

'meet me now.' i said.

"i need to talk to jennie." i said to chaeyoung and she nodded smiling.

i rushed to her jennie's room and there she was outside on her balcony.

i sighed and grew nervous as i walk closer to her.

she was leaning forward on the ledge while having scotch on her right hand.

"so? when were going to tell me you're going alone?" i started and stare at her.

she smiled while looking forward. "i didn't want to trouble you."

"so you weren't planning on telling me?" i said and she smiled sadly and shook her head.

"when are you going?" i asked her and she finally looked at me.

"tonight."

"them i'm going." i said and started to walk away but she held my hand.

"are you crazy? jungkook said there were hundreds of vampires there." i sense the worried tone in her voice.

"good thing i'm a hybrid then." i said and she sighed in defeat.

"you're not going to change your mind huh?" she said and let go of me.