Chapter 24 ~"I lost everything..."~

Y/n POV

i felt a sudden pain in my whole body especially my head. it was going crazy and i groaned.

"oh your awake? good." i heard a familiar voice far away.

"j-jen?" i asked but the girl hissed and chuckled.

"sorry not sorry y/n but jennie isn't going to be the first person you'll see." she said and held my cheek.

once i saw the figure i slapped her hand away and she laughed.

"feisty. but you're not my type don't flatter yourself too much." she said and smirked at me.

"where am i sandara?" i asked looking at the ceiling no power to fight.

"in a room. obviously. don't worry. let's call your love and tell her your awake!" she said and i rolled my eyes making me more dizzy.

her phone was in front of her. after a few ring i grew impatient.

"took you long enough kim." sandara said through the screen.

"just give me the damn address sandara." i heard jennie hissed and sandara frown.

"patience jennie. your girlfriend here is awake want to see her?" sandara faced the phone to me and i can see jennie.

"y/n! are you okay? did she hurt you??" jennie asked worriedly and i gently smiled at her.

"i'm fine."

"just send the address sandara!" jennie shouted and sandara rolled her eyes before taking the phone away from my face.

"okay okay chill. you have two hours or else... you know." she winked and declined the call texting the girl.

"guess you'll have to wait til..." she looked at her watch. "8. see you then park."

she waved and left the room leaving me here at the bed.

i couldn't feel anything but weak. i'm too weak to stand up or sit. i couldn't do anything to help jennie and the others. i feel useless.

i should of just taken my car instead of walking! damn you jennie kim.

but i still love you.

Jennie's POV

"she sent me the address." i said out loud making everyone look at me.

"where is it? we'll come with." tzuyu said straightening her body.

i shook my head and turned off my phone. "sorry guys but sandara said only me and chaeyoung."

"bullshit. we'll come." jisoo said standing up but i shook my head again.

"chu... she'll kill her. just let us handle it." i said making her think.

"give me the address. we'll be outside waiting." jisoo offered.

i was suppose to talk but mina cut me off.

"she's right. that's the least we can do."

i opened my mouth again about to fight back but chaeyoung spoke.

"just let them have this jen."

i sighed in defeat. "fine. i'll have my phone on my back if something goes wrong i'll text you."

the girls clapped in victory.

"i'll stay." jihyo said making us look at her.

"unniee~ come with us." tzuyu said but jihyo refused.