Chapter 16 ~Avoid~

a lot of changing 'POV' in this chapter :>

Y/n POV

"chaeyoung?!" i shouted as i enter her room. she was on her bed and looked up to see me like a mess.

"y/n? what happened?" she asked and stood up to pull me into a warm embrace.

i cried on her shoulder knowing she won't hurt me. she's my sister and all.

"s-she just s-stood there... kill... o-our parents." i managed to say and she pulled me closer to her.

"i know i know..." she whispered and hugged me back tightly.

"come on let's get out of here before jennie sees us." she let go of me and held my hand.

i was still quietly crying a little as we went downstairs to her car.

when i got in her car i spaced out and fell asleep on the passenger seat.

~~

Jennie's POV

"Leave me alone!" i shouted feeling my eyes turn red.

"jen..." jisoo whispered on the other side of the door.

"please chu... leave me." i mumbled as i felt tears falling.

complete silence was given to me and i heard footsteps fading outside.

i shouted and flipped the table causing it to break and punched the tv leaving my hand bleeding and bruised.

i dropped down to the floor not really caring about the glass. tears were slowly dropping and i hugged my knees and let myself pass out.

~~

Chaeyoung's POV

i arrived at our house and look at my side to see y/n asleep. i sighed and turned off the engine before exiting the car to get y/n.

i carried y/n to her room as soon as she hit her bed she took the closest pillow and hugged it tightly.

i smiled at the scene and turned off the lights and exited the room.

now i slumped down on the sofa turning the television on.

as soon as i opened it someone was ringing my phone and i saw it was jisoo.

i gulped nervously and pressed answer. i brought the phone to my right ear and said hello.

"chaeyoung? how's y/n?" i heard the panic in jisoo's voice and heard her pacing.

"she's fine. she is sleeping right now." i said and switched channels.

"how about jennie?" i ask.

"locked herself in her room since she told y/n."

"is she okay?" i ask waiting for a response.

"chu? she okay?" i ask again but no one spoke a word on the other line.

then i heard the phone someone shout and my eyes widen in horror. i stood up and used my werewolf speed i rushed to jennie's house.

when i arrived i saw the door widely opened and blood was there.

i growled before entering. i turned my eyes to yellow and it made me more focused and adrenaline was running through my veins.

"jisoo?" i shouted but silence again was the response.

i focused on my hearing and slightly flinched.

"help!" someone shouted but i couldn't recognise the voice.