Chapter 13 ~worries~

Y/n POV

Irene drove us to a decent cafe where less people were in. through out the ride she was quiet and keeps looking at me.

now we're here sitting face to face holding a cup of coffee in our hands.

"how did you find me irene?" i started and she looked at me.

"i have connections. don't worry. it's nothing bad."

"what do you want? don't say me because that makes zero sense."

"then what am i going to say? all i want is you" she held my hand on the table. i looked away and pull my hand away from her.

she sighed. "i know what i did y/n. i regret it everyday. if you don't want to be with me i get it. but i ask for your forgiveness."

i was speechless... unable to say anything. i just sat there looking like an idiot.

"or be friends at the least?"

i sigh in defeat. "fine. if you do anything to hurt me-" she spoke before i can do so.

"i promise not to do anything of the kind." she held her right hand up and we both laughed.

me and irene was talking about our past wver since we broke up. i was curious as to what happened to her these past years.

she still wanted me back but i said she needs to work for it. ofcourse she agreed.

"it's getting late i need to go home jennie might be worried." i stood up to leave but she called me.

"yeah?"

"who is jennie kim?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"story for another time irene." i patted her shoulder and exited the cafe.

as i felt the cold breeze hit my face i smiled. i put my hands on each pocket of my jacket and started to walk.

walking while having no idea where to go has been a habit of mine. but this time i was drawn to a place where i should of just stayed away.

i walked to the dark alley that has been really drawing me to it. i can't help but not notice something happened here.

i frown at the complete utter silence and brought out my phone and ring jennie.

"y/n? where are you? it's late."

"i know. come get me i'll send you my location." i saud and hung up because i was getting more and more nervous.

as soon i pressed send i walk towards the exit of the dark alley.

"leaving so soon?" a guy's voice brought me to stop at my tracks.

i turn around and to be greeted by a handsome man maybe in his 20s.

"perhaps you want to have some fun?" he ran towards me and punched me at the face.

i groaned at the pain and looked at him. i saw anger and hatred in his eyes.

"who the hell are you?" i ask as i hold on my jaw.

"the one who you hurt the most y/n." he said and walked closer to me while i back away.

"my name is jungkook by the way." he smiled like a maniac and looked at me.

"how do you know my name?"

"easy. your famous and i'm the guy who you left fatherless ever since i was a kid!" he shouted and i flinched.

"w-what are you talking about?" i ask. i know i should of just knocked him out but i want to know what he's talking about.

"you killed my father y/n. he was just passing in this alley minding his own business when you stuck a wooden stake through his heart."

"you need to be more specific." i said.

"my full name is jungkook Jeon... does the last name sound familiar?" he raised an eyebrow and it hit me.

"no..." i said and backed away a little.

"you killed my father in cold blood. he was innocent and wanted to try a human life!" he raised his voice more.

Flashback

"back off chae and focus." i pushed her lightly and she chuckled.

"just saying you need to live a little and have a day off."

"there." i said and pointed at the guy walking at the alley.

"you sure he's alone?" i heard my sister ask and i nod.

"positive. now. i'm going to kill him. wait here." i jump out the van and walked slowly to the vampire.

before he knew it i pushed him to the floor and held a stake pointed to his heart.

he panted and raised both of his hands. "w-what are you doing?"

"vampire hunter. my job." i said sarcastically and put the stake deeper and he grunted in pain.

"stop please! i have a Family!" he shouted and i frown.

"i use to have a family too. but your kind killed them." i said and he was getting more nervous.

"so any last words Mr. Jeon?" i ask and raised an eyebrow.

"i know how you feel. like the world is on your shoulder and no one is going to save you? trust me. i've been there. but please don't let my son have a terrible childhood." he said his tears are slowly coming out of his eyes.

"sorry jeon." i said and put the stake deeper now it was in his heart.

he didn't scream nor try to fight instead he cried and his hands were down. he was slowly turning to ash as i look him straight in the eyes.

"i had a family too..."

end of flashback

"back off!" i heard jennie's voice and punched jungkook in the face and he passed out.

"y/n!" she shouted and went to me.

"are you okay?" she helped me stand up and i was still shocked.

"come one let's get you home." she tried to pull me away from the scene but i stopped.

"bring him with us. i need to talk to him." i said. jennie was suppose to talk back but i already went towards her car.

as soon as we arrived at her house i went straight inside to the kitchen and drinked the wine that was sitting there.

"i put your friend at the basement." jennie said and went beside me.

"what happened back there?"

i couldn't let the words come out my mouth. i just stood there and cried my eyes out knowing full well i destroyed a family.

"hey hey." she pulled me closer and i cried on her shoulder.

"I- i ruined a f-family jen. i ruined his family!" i screamed as i let the tears fall. jennie played with my hair a little and pulled me closer.

"shhh... don't say that y/n."

"but i did! because of me he didn't have a father! he didn't have a father who would
c-care for him and comfort him..." i cried even worse but she still held me in her arms.

"just let it out y/n..." she said as she leaned on the counter and pulled me as i cry on her shoulder.

"i can't do this..." i whispered restraining myself for crying.

"you can." she looked at me in the eyes. "you can y/n. you're a survivor and will do anything for the people she cares about. that's why i like you..."

i shook my head and snuggled up to her letting the water fall from my eyes again.

~~