Chapter 9 ~spark~

Y/n POV

"so how are you these days?" my sister asked me as we stroll through the park. it is a nice night and we haven't actually hang out as much.

"confused..." i confessed and sigh having my hands behind my back.

"Because of jennie?"

"yes... i don't know what i'm feeling. it's like irene all over again but it's different.." i sounded like a kid who is falling in love.

"different? diffrent how?"

"i don't know either chae. but it's something stronger and i can't shake this feeling off."

rosé and i came at a stop at the bench and sat down.

"you like her. but i guess there is something more since this feeling you have is much stronger than your last." rosé looked at my eyes deeply.

"i don't like her." i rolled my eyes forcing out a laugh.

"denial. you are in denial. you think by loving someone again might hurt you. you think that if you trust Jennie and give your to her... she might break you like irene did." she smiled and was like talking out of experience.

i sigh and groaned. "what if she will hurt me? i'm scared chae..."

"don't be... if you really care about jennie- if you really like her to the point you'd die or kill for her then risk it... instead your going to have to live your life without her knowing you screwed up. knowing you should of gotten her when you first had the chance... whatever your choice is i'll support you." she wrapped her arms around my shoulder and i leaned on her.

"but what if she doesn't feel the same way as i feel?"

she laughed and looked at me like i'm crazy. i gave her a confused look and she stopped.

"oh you were serious?" she asked while smiling. i rolled my eyes

"Y/n sis it's obvious she likes you! everytime lisa clings onto you she would glare at lisa like she could kill her right there on the spot." chae laughed.

"really? how come i never noticed?!" i asked shocked.

"because you were always on your own world. staring into complete abyss."

"ask her to the ball." she smiled at me. the vampire ball is held every year for only supernatural creatures can get in. we have gotten the invite yesterday and sent in a gown for each of us so we all be going.

"if jennie- let's just say accepts my offer to be my date at the vampire ball which is in two days... will she say yes?" i asked chae and waited for her response.

"like i said the girl is into you. she will obviously say yes." she rolled her eyes while i squeal in excitement.

"relax i'm not jennie sis."

~~

"Jennie~yah!" i hug her behind while she was cooking breakfast.

"why do you always do that?" she turned around and faced me.

"do what~?" i asked innocently.

"aegyo. you always do it when... what do you want y/n?" she turned back around while laughing.

"be my date to the ball?" i asked and she froze for a second.

"date? why? i thought we agreed to-" i cute her off with a kiss.

"yes i know we agreed but i want you to be my date. if you want it can be friendly." i shrug and took a bite of the bacon.

"fine since i have no one to go to with." she kissed my cheeks and i pouted.