Chapter 28 ~Tried but failed~

Jisoo's POV

"chu... wake up." i felt a soft hands holding mine while waking me up.

"nooo.. i want to sleep." i hugged her and felt her giggle.

"we need to wake up." she said and i sighed.

"fine." i pouted at her and she laughed. she pulled away and sat up.

i watch her in awe as she put on some clothes and walking towards the bathroom.

i hissed in pain as a sudden ache come through my head.

"chu? what's wrong?" rosé rushed to me and touched my back worried.

"effects of resurrection love. didn't they tell you ah!" i shouted. it feels like someone keeps punching my brain.

"tell me what?" she asked.

"i'm going to keep experiencing this headache for 3 years..." i said and looked up to see her slowly building up her tears.

"no no don't cry." i said and pulled her closer to me.

"i'm okay just headaches okay?" i tried to convince her that i'm fine but she let her tears go.

"atleast i'm here now"

she nodded slowly wiping her tears.

"now let's go get your sister?" she pulled away and smiled at me.

~~

i heard screaming and shouting downstairs so i decided to check up on it.

"what the hell do you mean he escaped?!"

my eyes widen at the sentence.

"I'll tell jisoo and chaeyoung." i saw momo pull her phone away from her ear.

"he escaped huh?" i said in a calm tone making all of them look at me.

"just this morning. a guy helped him escape." jihyo said making me nod.

"well... after we get y/n and jennie back he's our priori- ah!" i stumbled on the stairs holding on the railings while my other hand massages
my head.

"jisoo!" jeongyeon shouted and they all rushed to me helping me.

"effects of me coming back to life. it's nothing." i stood up and i keep hearing loud ringing in my ear.

"are you sure you're okay? we can do this another time if you need to heal." tzuyu asked and i shook my head while holding on the ledge for support.

"no need. we need to get them back." they all nodded and nayeon called red velvet to get ready.

"what happened i heard shouting." rosé asked and looked at me in a weak state.

she walked towards me fastly and held my arm for me to stand up straightly.

"jungkook escaped jennie's house. a guy irene said taehyung helped him escape this morning." nayeon said.

"taehyung? kim taehyung?!" i shouted and she nodded.

"you know him?" rosé asked me.

"his brothers' are namjoon and jin. their mother is a witch while the father is a vampire. the two is a witch while the other is a vampire." i explained and they seemed to get it.

"i guess jungkook snapped when his father died on the hands of y/n." rosé mumbled.

"irene and the others' are on their way to your house chae." dahyun recieved a text and told us.