Chapter 12 ~Phase~

Jennie's POV

"oh god..." i whimpered as i look at my clock and it was 10 in the morning.

my phone was kept ringing and i couldn't stand it anymore.

"hello?!" i shouted at the phone.

"jesus it's me." i heard jisoo on the phone making me roll my eyes.

"well "me" what do you want? i was still sleeping you idiot." i sat down stretching my arms.

"where the hell did you and y/n go? you left me with my ex last night."

"yeah sorry about that but y/n also had a reunion with her ex last night." i said while i yawned.

"shut up. y/n met up with irene? as in her ex who cheated on her and lied about the fact that she's a vampire?!" she shouted making me move the phone away from my ear.

"can you not shout? i am really having a bad day right now." i walk to my bathroom and put her on speaker.

"oohh how did jennie kim ever be in a bad mood in the morning." i can feel her smirking on the phone. i rolled my eyes and closed my phone.

i look at myself at the mirror and frown. 'i look like a mess.'

i grabbed my toothbrush and started cleaning my teeth.

i focused on the sounds around me. i hear birds chirping outside and the television downstairs are on.

then i heard the doorbell ring and i opened my eyes. no one even jisoo would come here at this hour.

i put my toothbrush away and wiped my mouth going downstairs.

when i was already at the stairs i hear y/n talking. i smile at her warm voice. but then i heard another that i found irritating and annoying.

i roll my eyes and sat on the stairs listening to irene and y/n talk.

Y/n POV

"what are you doing here? how did you know where i live?" i asked at irene who was there standing outside.

"i did some research and it led me here." she shrug.

"coffee?" she asked as she held out one. i didn't speak.

"no? okay." she went inside the house and i scoffed and closed the door.

"figured you want to pick things up where we left off." she walked to the kitchen and followed her.

"before you ask what do i want or what the hell am i doing here... this house is really beautiful." she chuckled and took a sip of her coffee.

i was about to speak but she spoke first. "do you know how many days it has been since we broke up?" she asked leaving me annoyed.

"how the hell would i kno-" she cuts me off again leaving me more pissed.

"shame... i counted but i lost track when i remembered you don't want anything to do with me." she looked at me with pity in her eyes for a second and smirked.

"where's jennie? suprised she hasn't come here and beat me already."

"she-" she cuts me off again. now i'm really mad. i didn't want to he cut off like that. she knew that.

"i want to go outside you want to go outside?" she gestured me to go out but i have had enough of her silly games.

i used my powers to ran to her and slam her to the counter. i turned my eyes to gold and looked at her deeply.

she smirked and scoffed. "there she is... y/n park the vampire hunter who magically turned into a hybrid."

"what the hell do you want from me irene?!" i growled whilst she just stared deeply into my eyes.

"like i said last night i want you. i don't care if i have to kill anyone for me to get you." she smiled while i had her against the counter.

"how did you even know i'm a hybrid?" i backed away and she stood.

"easy. rumors have been spreading that you are the key y/n." she smirked at me.

"keys to what?" i asked raising my voice with anger.

"you park y/n is the key that can-"

jennie went in here slamming irene to the wall holding her neck slowly squeezing it.

"Jennie!" i shouted and tried to take her away from irene who was having trouble breathing.

"jennie stop!" i screamed and she won't listen.

"Jennie!" i shouted at her and she eventually let her go leaving irene on the floor.

i went to irene instantly helping her. she was wheezing and coughing.

"don't let that bastard in her again." with that she left leaving me here with irene on the floor.

"are you okay?" i asked her as she stood up.

"i need to get out." she said and tried to leave.

"irene stop." i said suddenly making her stop in her tracks and facing me.

"we need to talk in private. let's go to a cafe with no one there to distract us." i offered and she nodded.

we left the house using her car.

~~

Jennie's POV

"y/n can never know that she's the key to our world chu." i said over the phone as i lay on my bed.

"that's kind of hard to avoid considering it is a rumor and it flies over our heads."

i scoffed. "thanks for your comfort friend." i sigh.

"do you think it's time to tell her that you saw her parents die?"

i was quiet for a few seconds. with all the things that have been going on i can't believe i forgot about the fact i saw them get killed.

"i don't know either... gosh!" i shouted and threw the pillow on the wall.

"take it easy jen... i'll be there wait for me okay?"

"Okay" i hung up and threw my phone as well leaving it into pieces.

"what the hell am i going to do?"

~~

?? POV

"yes jennie What Are you going to do?" i ask her but she was at her house thrashing the place.

"do you think she'll remember us?"

"i doubt it..." i said as i watch her worry about her little fling with park y/n.

"love?" i called her by my side and she looked at me.

"can you do some research about Park y/n? jennie has been awfully close to her." i said.

"maybe later after we watch on jennie." she pushed me lightly and i chuckled.

"watch you're back kim... we're coming for you."

~~