Chapter 14 ~desire~

Y/n POV

as i open my eyes i felt the sunlight gauging my eyes. i groaned and put my blanket on my face so my eyes won't hurt.

i heard a soft chuckle beside me and gently remvoed the blanket off of me.

"whyy?" i said and opened my eyes slowly.

she chuckled again. "you need to wake up y/n."

"can't i just sleep?" i asked and saw her looking at me.

"nope. besides you still have that guy downstairs."

i groaned and sat down. "oh right..."

"here." she handed me a cup of coffee and i thanked her.

"who is that anyways?"

"jungkook. another guy who apperantly i ruined." i took a sip of coffee while she frowned at me.

"his father. i killed his father. i was a kid back then mourning my dead parents."

"father? hmm then his a vampire too?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"yup."

"then let's go pay him a visit then?" she asked standing up holding my hand. i smiled.

"be down there." i said and she nodded and let go of my hand before walking out the door.

i sigh and took another sip before going to my bathroom.

Jennie's POV

"shall i tell her or...?" i asked chaeyoung on the phone.

"no! don't tell her. it's going to be a suprise. she hasn't seen or heard from lisa over a month. i'll text you when we're near."

"okay." i hung up and carried some blood bags to give to jungkook.

as i was heading to the basement i heard someone punching the metal door. i rolled my eyes.

"if you mind not punching the door so i can get in?" i asked and the sounds stopped.

"thank you!" i shouted and smiled.

i opened the door to find him sitting on the very same chair y/n was when i kidnapped her.

i chuckled and tossed him the blood. "here."

he quickly drained it within a second after i closed the door behind me.

"where am i?"

"somewhere far away." i shrug and pulled a stool to sit on.

"where's y/n?" he grunted clenching his jaw

before i can speak any further i heard y/n on the distance shout a name. i smirked and remembered chaeyoung was going here.

i checked my phone and she just texted. i rolled my eyes and stood up.

"sorry jungkook but i best get to my future girlfriend." i winked at him and ran out of there in a second making sure i closed the door tight.

"y/n!" i saw y/n hugging i'm guessing lisa while chaeyoung is there smiling at them.

"how are you?" they both walked out of the front door to her room. i decided to let them have their time and talk to chaeyoung.

"rosé. i need to talk to you." i said and she frowned at me.

i grabbed her wrist and led her to my backyard on the pool.

"what's going on?" she asked smiling at me.

"i need to tell you something but promise me you won't get mad and won't ever tell y/n..." i started and her smiled faded.

"what's going on?" she asked her arms crossed.

"i watched your parents die."

~~

"so you just watched them die?!" she raised her voice but i shushed her pulled her to a more seclude area.

"it was a mistake chaeyoung." i said but she looked disappointed.

"how was watching two people get murdered and not stepping in to stop was a fucking mistake?!" she shouted her tears threatening to drop.

"calm down." i said and tried to hold her for comfort but pushed me away.

"how can i? when you are only telling me this?" she asked a little calm now.

"i was suppose to tell y/n first but..." i stopped and did not find the words.

"but what? you're scared that she might leave you? probably that's what she'll do when she finds out from somebody else and not you who was in that situation." she shouted.

"i'll tell her rosé but give me time." i said and she shook her head.

"do it later or now or i will tell her jen. i don't want to hurt you but i can't hurt my little sister too. i don't want to keep any secrets and lies to her. she desreves all the happiness here. she's had enough of people telling her lies to cover up the truth. i promised to never tell a lie or keep a secret ever since our parents die." a tear drop from her right eye and she quickly wipes it.

"so you need to tell her now before i do." she walked away leaving me here.

i dropped to the ground speechless and in thought.

'will she get mad?'

'will she kill me?'

'...or will she leave me?'

the sound of someone choking got me out of my head and sped inside my house.

i saw jungkook strangling chaeyoung from behind.

"jungkook!" i shouted and he faced me with his hands on her throat.

i rais both of my hands up. "what are you doing?"

he scoffed. "what's it look like?"

"let her go. take me instead." i moved closer and he tightened his grip on chaeyoung's throat making me stop.

"you really think i won't get out of there?" he said.

"i have been in hell ever since my dad died. i'm stronger than you think."

y/n ran down here and saw jungkook choking chaeyoung. her eyes turned to gold and tried to run to him but i cut her off.

"let me pass jennie!" she growled looking at the two.

"let me handle this y/n you need to calm down." i said and her breathings were getting normal.

i turned around and jungkook held chaeyoungs hand tight while slowly backing away.

"i don't want to do this jungkook just let her go." i said and raised my right hand a little.

"do what? give me your best shot." he said.

i sigh. i lift my right hand up. "fire."

with that his arm began to catch fire causing him to let go of chaeyoung.

y/n sped to her before rosé can crash on the floor.

i waved my right hand and jungkook was no longer on fire.

i ran up to him and slammed him hard on the wall causing him to pass out.

i panted and dropped him to the floor and the doorbell rang.

i opened it and jisoo was there.

she was about to speak but saw the boy who was on the floor.

"hell of a day?"

~~