•~Marriage~•

Y/n POV

"Guys stop crying! you'll get your makeup all smudged." i said trying to hold back my tears but failing.

My maid of honor is ofcourse rosé my sister. Bridesmaid are all of twice since they insisted.
best woman for jennie is jisoo. irene will be the ring bearer. while the rest of red velvet is going to sing.

"You're even crying!" chaeyoung (twice) said and i laughed wiping my tears off.

"can't believe this is the day." i said and they looked at me smiling.

"well i hope you get excited for the honeymoon though." nayeon said raising her eyebrow which made blush and they laughed.

"We'll be at the altar waiting. don't you dare leave this church and leave jennie hanging!" mina said and i laughed.

"why would i do that?" i asked and they chuckled.

"don't leave y/n!" they all said and i nodded.

now i was here at the hotel room beside the church. i looked myself at the mirror and smiled brightly. i grabbed the bouquet of flowers on my desk and held it tightly.

"Stay calm... you're going to be fine. nothing bad will happen."

i heard the bell ring and i took a deep breath before exiting the room to the church doors.

i stood in front of the door with both of my hands on the flower.

then the two large doors open. i heard the song started playing (song at the top☝🏻) and i heard wendy sang the first line. people stood up looking at me with an awe.

i walked inside and my eyes landed on jennie. she smiled at me almost tearing up. i frown at her a little making her laugh quietly.

the nervousness in my heart didn't left as i walk through the aisle. i kept my eyes fixtated on jennie. i kept my smile as i walk.

i looked at jisoo with a smile and she nod slightly at me. i looked at the side to see twice and my sister smiling at me.

then i arrived and jennie extended her hand out to me.

"Hi Mrs. Kim." she whispered and i chuckled grabbing onto her hand and walk to the priest.

"Oh for i, i can't help falling in love with you." seulgi sang the last line and everybody sat down.

"Good evening everyone." the priest said making everyone greet back.

tbh i couldn't keep track on what he was saying because something caught my eye and it was the woman in front of me. she stared back with loving eyes. there was somewhat guilt in it but i brushed it away.

"Y/n and Jennie has made their own vows. if you may?" he looked at jennie and she took my hands and held it tight.

"Park y/n. though we met at an oddly and weird setting." she laughed and everyone did before continuing. "we went from enemies to soulmates. i couldn't of have met you if i didn't do what i did to do so. and for that i'm greatful. from friends to married. i didn't ask for a woman like you to be part in my life. you are the best thing that has happen to me and i hope i am to you. you inspire me in ways you can't imagine. we might fight through little things but i hope it will not last. if i made a mistake then i hope you forgive me because i love you so much. the time where you were in a coma you took a part of me. that part of me is what gets me to live and you took it. If you ever leave me i will always be there. maybe you won't forgive me for a thing i have done but i will try everything for you to forgive me. i might be stubborn but i know you'll be there. if i forget why i married you remind me okay? but i know that will never happen.

"and with that i take you..." she slid the ring on my finger. "y/n to be my wife."

i let a tear fall and saw everyone in awe at the speech.

"y/n?" the priest asked me and i nodded wiping the tear from my face.

"uh how am i going to beat that?" i asked and everybody chuckled. "Jennie kim. you are everything for me. i don't need a silly paper from telling me to do so but if that's what you want then we will do it. if you want to jump of a cliff i will join you if i have to. if we ever met in a bar a random alley or your basement i know i will fall in love with you still. i don't care what other people say to tear us apart. i already made myself a promise the day i know i fell in love with you. that promise is i will not ever let anyone break us apart. you are too valuable in my life. i love you so much for me to do that. i hope you know that. i also hate you for making me feel this way towards you. you made me fall for you when i said you can't. you're the only person who have ever wronged me. you're amazing and one of the best people in my life. my girlfriend to my wife. i love you."

"and with that i take you." i put the ring on her finger and saw her let a tears slip. i wiped it off and continued. "Jennie kim to be my soulmate til death do us part"

i heard a squeal from behind me knowing it was twice. i didn't bother to look back because i was too focus on jennie.

"I now pronounced you married. you may now kiss."

jennie looked at me and step forward holding my cheek and kissed me passionately making my heart lit up and skip a beat.

people started to cheer loudly and i backed away looking at them laughing.

~~

"I'm tired." jennie pouted at me as we sit down on our table and i rolled my eyes at her.

"we just did our first dance. besides i think you need energy for tonight babe." i winked at her and she shook her head playfully.

as we continue the evening laughing and talking to our friends we saw jisoo stood up gaining all our attention. she took her glass of champagne up and cleared her throat.

"may i have everyone's attention please?" she slightly touch the fork on the glass making a sound. "good evening i'm jisoo jennie's best friend if you don't know. i have known jen as long as i can remember. before i begin my speech i started to write while jen is there beside me waiting for time to pass. i ask her if there is anything i shouldn't or should say. and she said to write whatever and suprise her. so whatever i say is jennie's fault for not stoping me. By the way y/n you look amazing tonight and jen... well let me not say." she joked and everyone laughed except the girl in my arms who was frowning at jisoo.

"When jennie first met y/n she kept talking about her nonstop. when she was at that awful bed stuck asleep jennie will keep crying or always be on her side and wait for her to wake up. it hurts me to know they were both suffering. and now that this day has come... i know you two will last. i wish you both the great luck and i hope you will remain happy as long as you shall live." she raised her glass again and we do so.

"Congratulations Y/n and jennie."

everyone said that and we took a sip of the alcohol.

jennie kissed my cheek making me blush.

"save your kisses til tonight guys!" rosé said while having jisoo beside her.

"gosh can't i just kiss her in peace?" jennie complained and the girls laughed.

"but i do can't wait til tonight my beautiful wife." she whispered only for me to hear and i
slapped her shoulder playfully.

"i love you." i kissed her lips quickly.

"love you too."

~~

Wewz. guys should i write what they are going to do at that night or no...? it's up to you because i'm fine with writing a smut.