Chapter 10 ~The ball~

Y/n POV

"you ready?" i heard my sister behind me.

i'n currently at her house because jennie needed to see jisoo so i asked chaeyoung if she can handle my makeul and hairsyle.

"i don't know..."

"don't tell me your starting to get worried? sure jennie left you alone in the house but that doesn't mean she'll bail on you." she patted me on the shoulder and placed the comb on the table.

"i meant my appearance... doesn't it seem like it's too much?" i ask nervously.

she raised an eyebrow and looked at me through the mirror. "you're kidding right? you are even beautiful than me!"

i laughed. "impossible."

"seriously... jennie will be speechless when she sees you in that dress."

"i hope so chae..." i held her hand over my shoulder and gave a warm smile.

"i booked us a limo and i don't want to waste my money by not using it. let's go!" she jumped and i laughed at her.

"i'll meet you downstairs!" i shouted when she was already outside my room.

i opened my vanity drawer and took out the box i have been longing to open.

when i opened it it revealed the necklace my dad gave me on my 13th birthday.

it looks expensive and has millions of meaning. i didn't want to look outside where people might see it as a well bought item.

i want them to see it as a gift by my father who loved me dearly. where my mom always helps me put it on.

i stopped my tears from falling and wore it carefully. i didn't want to drop it and risk the fact it might get broken.

my father always told me to be careful. it's made of purely diamonds and will sure break if it drops.

after i put it on i looked at the mirror examining myself. i smiled sadly when i remembered my mother would always do my makeup when having special occasions.

ofcourse i was a delinquent and didn't want make up but i grew up and became fond of the idea of wearing such clothing and make up.

i look at my side on where my parents are. they are obviously not here but in a picture i always look at.

'I miss you guys so much.'

"y/n! let's go!" i heard the screaming chaeyoung downstairs. i chuckled and got my purse and went downstairs.

when i arrived chaeyoung is already in her dress and waiting for me.

"jesus what took you so long? the limo is here come on!" she pulled my arm to the limo while i roll my eyes.

not gonna lie chaeyoung really did spent a lot of money. the limo is great and we also have a driver.

"what? we're rich." she said and i laughed.

after 30 minutes of laughing and talking we arrived at the venue.

mostly me and chaeyoung drank wine at the car but i won't get drunk easily.

"let's go. jennie is probably dying to meet you." she helped me out the car and smiled.

as we were about to enter a guy who was big stopped us.

"Vampire?" he asked the both of us.

i blinked once and turned my eyes to gold while chaeyoung did the same but hers was yellow.