Chapter 3 ~mixed emotions~

Y/n POV

i woke up with my left wrist aching. i turn to it to see it handcuffed. i sigh remembering i was kidnapped by an arrogant woman.

i hissed at the pain as i sat down and leaned my back to the headboard. i investigated my wrist and it was bruising.

i feel so sore especially my wrist. it was purple like a hand gripped onto it tightly.

i looked around the room to see a clock.

it was 8 in the morning.

'did chaeyoung know i'm missing? is she worried?'

i sigh and tried to be careful on my wrist which was already gonna leave a scar.

i heard footsteps coming closer and realized what the girl said.

now that i think of it... what is her name? she didn't even tell me.

i heard keys dangling. i decided to pretend to be asleep so she can't call me princess.

i heard the door open and footsteps getting louder.

the food was put down on the desk beside me and i still have my eyes closed.

i heard the girl sigh deeply like she's in thought.

"i didn't mean to kidnap you y/n... i just wanted to be at peace. if anyone found out that I, Jennie kim, the kings' daughters' friend kidnapped the one and only Park y/n... i'll be dead without a second thought." she put the hair on my face behind my ear.

"i acted on my instinct and i'm so sorry. i can't let you go now risking my safety. i hope someday you understand that i'm doing this because i'm tired from all the hiding." she said sincerely.

i feel her eyes roaming around my body.

"damn it." she mumbled and stood up.

she turned to my left side and took off the handcuff and caressed my wrist gently.

"Mianhae princess..."  i took a peak on what she was doing.

she waved her hand over to my swollen wrist and it was healed instantly like magic.

i jump on my bed to sit down. she looked up to me because she was kneeling on the floor.

"h-how did you do that?" i asked while looking at my wrist that was suppose to be bruising.

"i'm a special vampire princess. i'm not an ordinary one. i was born to be different from the others. when i turned 100 years old i gotten all the powers you can imagine." she explained leaving me shook.

"how come we still don't know that?!" i shouted in shocked.

she smiled sadly and stood up. she turned around and walk towards the door.

"there's clothes for you on the chair and you can use the bathroom." she said while having her back turned to me.

"and also... sorry about your wrist." with that she opened the door and she was gone.

i look at my side to see the almost cold food on my right.

i took the tray and ate in peace. after eating i went to the bathroom to see it well cleaned.

i smiled at how a vampire can be clean.

after a long and hot shower i dried myself and brushed my teeth. i went out the bathroom and took the clothes jennie? i think. i took the clothes jennie brought in.

she may be a kidnapper but she can be caring. no! wtf why are you thinking like that y/n!? she's a vampire and all vampires are the same.

i noticed the room i'm sent in has a bookshelf so i scavenged each of it and found one of my liking.