Chapter 6 ~training/acceptance

Jennie's POV

i let y/n get a guest room instead of sleeping in the basement. she was quiet when we found. out what caused her eyes to turn to gold.

it changed back to normal when y/n woke up this morning. but it didn't change back when
y/n was going to sleep.

she seems calm but i sensed that she's ravelling on the inside.

Jisoo also stayed the night in my house for wanting to keep eyes on y/n for a while.

now we're here in the dining area eating breakfast and discussing about her.

"so do you want to do trainings? we can teach you how to live as a vampire." jisoo offered.

"yes i would like that." she smiled softly and nod.

"i don't know any werwolf but-"

"my sister." y/n cuts off jisoo and looks at her confusingly.

y/n laughed a little and said "my sister is a werewolf. i'm sure she'll be willing to help."

"awesome. what's her name?" jisoo drinked water waiting for y/n

"Park chae-young." y/n said and jisoo choked. i jump from my seat and helped jisoo.

"what's wrong?" y/n asked and looked at jisoo worried.

"n-nothing. call your sister to meet us here. ask jennie for the adress i'll be at the bathroom." she stood up and left quickly.

"that's... weird." i said and frown.

"so ready for an insane amount of training later?" i ask and sat back on my seat.

"kind of nervous but sure." she smiled and i nod.

"want to call your sister now?" i took out my phone and placed it on the table.

"yes i really need to see her right now." she took the phone without hesitation and dialed the number.

i smile and took a sip of my wine.

~~

Jisoo's POV

it's been 5 years... why do i still have the same feelings i had for her. whenever i heard her name i get crazy.

what happens if i see her? will i do something i'll regret? or don't? or won't regret?

i sigh as i look at our picture together while i'm here in the bathroom sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

[guys i couldn't upload the picture of jisoo and chaeyoung so pretend a picture popped out. ok? ok.]

i never erased this picture. it's the only thing that keeps me from going really.

Flashback to their breakup

Jisoo's POV

"love what's going on with you?" i held chaeyoung's hand for her to stop walking.

"you've been ignoring me all day. did i do something wrong?" i went in front of her and made her look at me.

"why didn't you tell me..." she crossed her arms.

i gulped. did she know that i'm a vampire?

"a-about what rosé?" i ask. i clearly wasn't enjoying this.

"that you're a fucking vampire jisoo." she looked at me disgusted my eyes widen.

"h-how-" she cut me off by slapping me. i turn my head to the side and held my cheek.