02

The pair get up and begin to clean themselves off, putting their clothes back on and fixing their hair back into their neat dues.

"You should get back to your friends now, they're probably waiting for you," Yoongi mumbles buttoning up his shirt.

Jimin looks down at his shoes ready to leave, "yeah...right."

the younger get fully dressed and does one more check to make sure he looks suitably to leave the classroom and not get side glances. Before leaving, Jimin turns around once more and faces the elder. Yoongi looks back running a hand through his hair. Jimin lets out a low breath as he spins around and walks out of the room.

Jimin reaches the cafeteria and finds his friends sitting at their normal table in the corner of the room.

"Jeez, what took you so long!?" Taehyung, another of his other best friends asks, throwing a fry at him.

"Yea.., why were you gone for so long?" Hoseok raises his eyebrows at the younger.

"Calm down, before you assume anything. I am just slow, that's it. It shouldn't even concern you guys,"

Jimin sits down rolling his eyes, avoiding the question.

"We care, that's all," Namjoon, Seokjin's boyfriend, adds.

"Whatever," Jimin mumbles stealing more of Tae's fries, reliving what had happened just minutes prior.

~

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, none of the other classes for the day were taking Jimin's interest.

Jimin and most of his friend group, excluding Namjoon, end the day in music. They take their seat on the third row in the elevated, staggered seating . The bell rings as the rest of the class sits down and the teacher walks in.

"Good afternoon everyone," Mr. Min greets, "Today I will give you the whole class period to work on your big end of the year assignment. Please do not waist your time," he explains.

Everyone gets up and walks around to where they needed to be. Jimin, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook ended up sharing the same keyboard; as there wasn't enough for everyone to be in smaller groups, while Taehyung played on a saxophone. All of them were taking turns as Mr. Min walks over to check up on the group.

"Practicing hard?" The teacher asks, specifically looking at Jimin.

"Of course!" Hoseok gleefully replies.

"Can I see what you've been doing?" He asks the group.

All of them collectively look at Jimin and nudge him to be the first to play on the keyboard. He sits down and puts his hands on the keys. Remembering when he played earlier with Mr. Min, his fingers danced across the keys, playing every note, not missing a single beat. Jimin finishes and looks up at Yoongi whose smiles happily. Taehyung starts clapping very loudly putting the he attention on him.

"Uh... good. Now the rest of you," Yoongi utters.

All four of the other boys play their own pieces that they started a couple days prior to the class; they weren't finished but had a few lines. The group all thought Jimin did the best when presenting in front of the teacher. They spent the rest of the class giving pointers to each other and working on adding to their songs. Finishing up the class, Jimin wrote four new bars into his melody.

The bell rings all which gets everyone in the class scrambling around the room to get out as quickly as possible. Jimin took his time, wanting to spend the last few moments in Yoongi's class seeing as he wouldn't see the elder for a whole two days.

Packing his things, he was the last one to leave the class.

"B-bye, um Y-Yoongi" Jimin stuttered slightly.

Yoongi looks up from his desk to the younger. He lets out a small grin and nods.

"See you on Monday... Jimin," Yoongi responds.

Jimin walks out of the room and makes his way to his locker. He grabs all the stuff he needs for the weekend and shuts his locker, immediately getting the sun blaring in his face.

"Jiminie!" Hoseok screams.

"Oh my god, you gave me a heart attack!"

"Oops," He smiles, "everyone is coming to my place, wanna join?" He asks the younger.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go" Jimin responds.

"Yeah!" Hoseok screams once again and runs off.

"Aish, he's going to kill me one day," Jimin mutters, sounding similar to Jin when he's fed up with the friend group.

The six boys all walk together to Hoseok's house as it isn't too far from their school.

"Oh Jiminie!" Hoseok starts, "you should have seen how much Mr. Min was staring at you today. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you!"

"Hmm, didn't notice," Jimin responds, trying to stop the conversation before it develops further.

"Really? I thought it was really obvious," Hoseok nudges Jimin's shoulder.

"I guess not, I didn't see anything. It's not like it matters anyways."

"What happen to the guy who's 'been crushing on him for three years'?" Jungkook questions.

"W-what? Oh I don't know, I'm just not that fazed with him... looking at me?."

"Jimin's being mysterious," Hoseok adds.

"Or I could be growing up. Were not going to be in high school forever, I eventually need to get over it."

"That sounds really sad," Hoseok frowns, "what if he was catching feelings?!"

"Whatever... Yoongi doesn't look at me like that anyways."

The other boys perk up at Jimin's sentence.

"W-what?" Jimin asks as all his friends stare at him in surprise.

"You're on a first name basis now?!" Taehyung exclaims.

Hoseok smiles, "Well this took a happy turn!'

"Uh n-no...um, it just slipped accidentally... never mind."

"Whatever you say Jimin-ah, we know what we heard," Hoseok says, hitting the back of the younger's head continuing the walk to his house.