23

Jimin stares at himself in the mirror, gown and cap in all it's glory. It actually does a pretty good job of hiding his belly for when he goes on stage for his diploma.

There is a knock at the door and Jimin turns to see Seokjin peeking his head into the school's change room.

"I thought you'd be in here."

"There's not that many places I can go," Jimin laughs.

"You look good!" Jin compliments.

"You look gooder."

"How did you get so high in English class?"

Jin sighs and joins Jimin in front of the mirror.

"Wow, can't believe we're here," Seokjin says.

"Remember our first day of high school together," Jimin recounts.

Seokjin laughs, "we ran into each other going full speed in the halls, opposite directions because we were late to class."

"Yet we were going to the same class!"

"Should have just stuck together to figure it out," Jin chuckles.

"I remember meeting everyone else..." Jimin adds.

"Hoseok kinda just...worked his way into our friend group," Jin replies.

"Jungkook was sitting lonely at lunch and we took pity on him."

"Taehyung also forced himself into our friend group."

"Those two make a good couple," Jimin chuckles, "they're so much alike, I would have thought Hoseok Hyung and Taehyung would have started dating sooner."

"That goes for pretty much all of us..."

"Hyung! You would come into the library every morning and tell me something about Namjoon and how 'it's so cute!' or 'he's so...' " Seokjin slaps the latter.

"Yah you're not so innocent either Park Jimin. 'Mr Min is so hot! Ugh~ it should be illegal~' "

"Pfft whatever...we're still not even actually dating yet..."

"We're putting all these memories behind us now, and creating new ones."

"But we're not gonna be together anymore!" Jimin blubbers.

"Calm down you baby, we're all probably going to the same university just different buildings."

"Yeah...."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I was just thinking about y'know," Jimin looks down at his stomach.

"Oh, wait you're not gonna be coming to university with all of us?!"

"I was just thinking... people-"

"Wouldn't dare say anything because you have Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and I who'll make sure that you are happy and comfortable for the first half of the new school year before you give birth! Have you seen Jungkook's muscles?"

"Thanks Hyung..."

"And I'm pretty sure Mr. Min would rip their throats out if anyone said something about you," Seokjin says making Jimin laugh.

"Whatever happens, it'll be for the better. Life will sort itself out."

"Yeah..."

"Now, you ready to go get a diploma?!" Jin asks very over dramatically.

"I was ready four years ago."

~

The two boys walk out the the change room and make their way to the gymnasium where the ceremony was being held since it could hold the most amount of people. Someone manage to build a makeshift stage at the far end of the room. There were millions of chairs all aligned in rows, one for each graduate and the rest for family members. Some students and families were already seated. Sadly Jimin wasn't sitting near any of his friends. Taehyung and Seokjin got to sit next to each other though and Jimin was slightly jealous.

Slowly more and more people started filling the place as the time got closer. In just a couple minutes, the whole gym was filled with people. Jimin looked around at all the humans stuffed into the one room. People from all age were there, babies to grandparents. Looking around the room, Jimin couldn't recognize anyone that he knew other than his friends. All of a sudden he locked eyes with one of his aunts.

Junghee was the only person Jimin invited to the graduation. She was his mother's younger sister and youngest in her family. She was the rebel of the family and was always out of the house partying or doing something crazy. Jimin always thought she was the coolest person in the world and Junghee just loved Jimin. Jimin's mother tried keeping her away from him in case of bad influence, but that never worked.
The younger also happened to tell her about his pregnancy earlier and she was totally cool and excited about it.

The two locked eyes and Junghee waves at the younger who smiles widely in return. Jimin keeps looking around and sees all the teachers against the left wall, talking amongst themselves. He's pretty much had everyone of them as a teacher over the four years he's been at this school.

Jimin finds Yoongi in the crowed of teachers and has to do a double take. Yoongi is dressed in all black, nice dress shirt and black pants with black shoes. Jimin's cheeks turn slight pink as he sits reverts to staring back up at the stage.

Right then the principle, Mr. Han comes up onto the stage and taps on the mic getting everyone's attention.

"Yes thank you. If everyone can get to their seats we will now begin."