49

"Are you sure you're good?" Jimin questions the elder for the millionth time.

"Yes we're gonna be fine!" Yoongi reassures the younger that he and Minjin will be fine left alone together.

"Okay, but if something's wrong please call."

"We'll be good," he kisses the younger lips.

There's a knock at the door as Jimin scurries I've to open it.

"Hey Hoe, you ready?" Seokjin stands in the doorway.

"Yes I'm ready," Jimin gets on his shoes and rushes out the door with Jin.

"So we finally get to go out as the six of us," Jin states.

"I'm actually happy to get out of the house. I needed it."

"Well no shit you've been cooped up in there studying for exams for weeks!"

Jimin laughs, "I just want to do good Hyung, it's harder with a five and a half week old baby."

"I should be the one stressing, I'm going into nursing, have I started studying? Not at all."

Jimin laughs as they keep driving for a couple more minutes to the restaurant. They park and get out, seeing the other four boys waiting for them.

"Hyung!" Jungkook runs over to hug Jimin.

"Hey Gukkie, haven't seen you in a while."

"How've you been Hyung?"

"Surviving," the elder smiles.

"Oh my god he's not a vampire!" Jimin turns to see Taehyung screeching.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean."

"You've finally seen the crack of dawn?" Hoseok joins in.

"I have not been gone that long!"

Everyone laughs until Seokjin interviens, "okay let's go get a table before they run out."

Everyone starts walking in when Jungkook catches Jimin arm, stopping him.

Jimin turns confused, "you good Guk?"

"Yeah! J-just can you not say anything to Seokjin or Namjoonie Hyung."

"About..?"

"Y'know..," He cocks his head in the direction of Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Ooh~ gotcha," Jimin nods as Jungkook smiles.

"Soo," Jimin starts again as they continue to trail behind the rest of the group, "What's happening with that, anyways?"

"W-what?!" Jungkook's face turns red as his eyes widen and he looks to the ground.

"Woah, you okay?" Jimin laughs.

"Yeah, uh n-nothing really- is happening."

"Uh huh, I don't believe that."

"Hyung~" Jungkook whines.

Jimin leans in and whispers into the younger's ear, What are they doing to you Jungkook-ah~?" He moans.

"Hyung!" The Maknae yells, running away into the restaurant to come to the booth wear the other four were siting.

"Woah Jungkook why is your face so red?" Seokjin asks.

"Jimin Hyung's is being annoying!" He pouts and sits next to Taehyung.

Jimin comes in shortly after, laughing his ass off.

"What the fuck happen to you?" Seokjin questions, "and what'd you do to him?" He points to Jungkook.

"Nothing, Nothing." Jimin sits beside the eldest and opens the menu.

"Y'know I really missed being together like this," Jimin says.

"I good that we can still all get out once in a while with our busy schedules," Seokjin adds.

A waiter comes by and quickly takes down their orders before leaving again.

"Have you done a family dinner Jimin?" Hoseok asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. go out all three of you."

"Oh, no not yet. Minjin's five weeks I don't think that's a good idea to bring him out to a restaurant yet."

"Smart move."

"Aren't you glad your done with all that?" Seokjin asks.

"For now."

"For now?" The whole table looks at him.

"Uh yeah? Probably have more kids in the future..."

"Actually?" Seokjin looks at the younger in shock.

"Well why not?" Jimin looks back at him.

Seokjin shrugs his shoulders and looks away making Jimin confused.

"I think I'd do good with kids!" Taehyung beams.

"You are a kid yourself," Jungkook comments.

"Yah!"

"Aren't we one big happy family," Hoseok smiles.

They continue talking for a while until the waiter comes back with all their plates of food. They each share little bit from each other's food. Jimin watches as Taehyung feeds Jungkook some of his food, cooing at him slightly making Jungkook blush a light pink. Jimin looks at the Maknae and gives him the look, getting an eye roll in return. They finish up and keep talking for longer until they finally pay the bill. They all get up and grab their coats, exiting the restaurant into the cold of December's nightly winter.

"Well I had fun!" Taehyung cheers.

"We need to do this again, soon," Hoseok adds.

"We'll make plans eventually," Seokjin smiles.

"See you guys," Taehyung waves as the three boys walk off to their car.

"Wanna go start our car babe?" Seokjin asks as Namjoon nods and trots to the car.

Seokjin walks up to Jimin and lightly brushes the snow out of his hair.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you not want me to have anymore kids?"

Seokjin looks at him eyes widen, "No, I never said that."

"Oh..."

The elder sighs and smiles, "look at you, you're growing up so much. I remember when we use to hangs out at each other's houses when we were like six and build pillow forts,"

Jimin laughs, "Those were fun days."

"I remember sitting by your side as you cried your eyes out after finding out that you were pregnant. Now you want to do it all over again."

"Well yeah of course I would want to."

"You've changed so much from then..."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"Yes. Of course it is," Seokjin smiles, "I always taught you everything, and now you're learning on your own."

"Yeah..." Jimin chuckles.

"It's like you're the teacher now."

"Well I have a son to teach, so that's good then."

"You'd do good with more kids, if you ever have any."

"Thanks Hyung."

"I'll alway be there for you... if you ever need to hand in more papers," Seokjin winks.

"Oh my god," Jimin laughs as the two of them walk to the car together.