Epilogue: 50

Jimin woke up to the sun streaming into the house. He sits up and stretches his limbs. He looks over the ledge to the tiny Christmas tree they had set up in the living room. He fully stands up heading downstairs and slowly walking into the nursery.

"Hi baby," Jimin says seeing Minjin already awake, lying down in his crib.

He carefully takes him out of the crib, making sure to keep a tight grip on him. Jimin exits the room and heads to the kitchen and gets out some baby formula for him to eat.

"Morning," Yoongi greets coming down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas," Jimin smiles.

"Merry Christmas," Yoongi walks over and gives Jimin a kiss on the lips.

Yoongi picks up his son into his arms, "did you have a good sleep? You let your daddies sleep all night, was that your Christmas gift to us?" Minjin responds by poking at Yoongi's face, making a random assortment of noises .

The elder places him in his high chair while Jimin starts to feed him.

"So what's on tab for today?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm going over to Hoseok's parents house in a bit where the six of us are gonna open gifts other. "

"Sounds fun."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Well I am going to go visit family and take this one around with me, most of my family haven't seen him yet so that'll be fun."

Jimin finishes up with feeding Minjin and goes upstairs to get ready to go out.

"Can you give me a ride?" Jimin asks.

"To Hoseok's?"

"Yeah, I need to bring my presents, and the guys will probably want to see Minjin if they know I brought him."

"Yeah that's fine."

Jimin and Yoongi get ready relatively quickly, making sure to also get Minjin ready and pull together stuff for him to keep him occupied throughout the day.

"Oh wait!" Jimin runs back upstairs and pulls out some toys he got for Minjin.

"Minjinnie~ here," he gives the toys to the baby who happily takes them.

"That should keep him occupied."

The three of them exit the house and get in the car. Jimin straps Minjin up in his seat and gets in beside the elder. They drive for a couple minutes keeping small talk between them before arriving the the house. Jimin gets out taking Minjin with him and walks up to the door. He rings the door bell and hears thumps coming to the door.

"Jim- you brought Minjin!" Hoseok cheers as Jimin laughs.

"Just for a little bit, calm down."

Yoongi comes in behind with the presents as they all walk in inside. They come to the big white walled living room where everyone was siting with the giant Christmas tree.

"Hi guys," Jimin greets as they all turn and gasp seeing the baby.

Taehyung goes over and takes him out of Jimin's hands.

"Aren't you the cutest thing in the world," he cooes at Minjin.

Yoongi comes and sets all the present down, "thank you," Jimin smiles.

"Okay visiting time over, we got places to be," Yoongi says.

Taehyung pouts and gives the baby back to the elder.