36

"This, and this, fuck and this too, w-what else?" Jimin panics as he stuff random things- important or not- into his school bag.

"Calm down," Yoongi steps down the stairs and hands Jimin his phone.

"And this?"

"Ugh, thank you," Jimin lightly kisses the elder.

"It's just orientation, your not leaving the country."

"I know but still, and I have a class today!"

"It's only one class, your gonna be thankful for that on a Monday, now c'mon I have to get to school too."

The two walk out of the house and get into Yoongi's car.

"Any tips for me?"

"Make some friends that are in your classes."

"Ugh that's the hardest one."

"Oh no socializing!" Yoongi sarcastically inputs.

"I have English with Hoseok and Jungkook, but that's it."

"Even that is lucky."

"Really?!"

"You guys are all studying different fields, Hoseok and Jungkook are in the same field so they would have a lot of similar classes but that's it."

"Oh."

"Don't worry to much about the first day, just get used to your surroundings, and make a good impression on your teachers."

"Gotcha."

"Like you did with me."

"Maybe not that far..."

Yoongi snorts, "that's not what I meant but...yeah okay."

"Should I be nervous?"

"Depends, I guess. It's your first day of university so yes you should be nervous, but after a little while you'll join all the brain washed students who hate life and live off of coffee."

"Thanks for that," Jimin giggles.

The pair drive for a little while longer before finally arriving at Jimin's university.

"Okay here we are."

"Thanks."

"You know where your going?"

"I should be, I'm meeting up with Jin Hyung somewhere around here."

"Alright then." Yoongi leans over and gives one final peck to the younger before he grabs all of his things and gets out of the car.

Jimin starts walking and suddenly feels really nervous. He's worn multiple layers so his stomach doesn't look that big, but he can sense a couple stares.

"Jimin-Ah!" the younger turns to see Jin and Namjoon standing a little ways away. He quickly walks over to the couple.

"Hey guys."

"Why are you shaking?" Namjoon asks.

"Nervous, that's all."

"Don't be nervous Jiminie, everything will be fine!" Jin squishes the younger.

"Should we make our way to the auditorium?"

"I guess."

The three boys start making their way into the school, twisting and turning through the hallways.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Jimin asks.

"Don't doubt my navigation skills," Jin comments.

"We'll get there in time," Namjoon assures.

After a few minutes they finally arrive in front of the auditorium doors.

"Well, after you," Jimin gestures to the eldest who opens the door and walks in.

There were a lot of people inside already seated. Namjoon finds some seats near the back for the three of them.

"Chill Jimin, just listen now," Jin smiles.

~

"That wasn't that bad!" Jimin says walking out of the auditorium

"Told yah," Jin utters.

The six boys start walking in the direction of the cafeteria. Hoseok,Taehyung, and Jungkook having met up with the other three after the presentation.

"I really liked the presentation!" Taehyung mentions.

"Yeah me too," Jimin agrees.

"Are your jitters finally gone?" Jin asks.

"Yeah I'm all good now," Jimin smiles.

They all get some food from the cafeteria and find a table for all of them to sit at.

"This is gonna be way better than high school," Hoseok says.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook looks up at him.

"Pfft yeah! Plus I don't have any early morning classes, so more sleeping in for me," Hoseok takes a drink of his sprite.

"Lucky for you, I have multiple morning classes," Seokjin complains.

"It's not that bad," Namjoon states.

"Well no morning cuddles for you, gotta get up for classes," Seokjin stretches as Namjoon pouts.

"Jimin has anyone commented on...that?" Taehyung whispers.

"Ha, no Taehyung. No one has said anything so far, but I'm not gonna be surprised if anyone says anything."

"Oh okay..."

~

Jimin gets into his class a couple minutes early and finds a random desk to sit as near the back of the classroom. The class slowly starts filling up with more and more people as the desk all become taken.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Another not looks at Jimin.

"No no, go ahead," Jimin smiles.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Mark Tuan," Mark smiles.

"Are you nervous too?" Jimin asks.

"A little, but my boyfriend keeps telling me not to be..."

"Aah, I can relate on that one. Well we can be slightly nervous together!"

"Haha, sure."