29

The two boys finish dinner, along with a plate of dessert. Yoongi pays for the bill after Jimin's displeased objection. The two wander out of the restaurant and back into their car.

"Thanks for that, it was amazing," Jimin leans over in the car to connect his lips with the elders. Yoongi responds and pulls the younger closer, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jimin is eventually straddling Yoongi in his seat as he starts to kiss down the elders neck.

"You know I wasn't done tonight...so you're gonna have to stop eventually." Yoongi states.

"But I was enjoying myself..." Jimin pouts.

"Yes but there are plenty of other days to do that."

Jimin retreats to his seat as Yoongi starts the car for another drive.

They arrive on the side of a street, as the car comes to a halt. Yoongi takes his keys and opens the car door, stepping out.

"Coming?" He questions to the younger.

"Here? Yep! Coming," Jimin exits his side of the vehicle and joins the latter walking through some unknown trees.

"Are you taking me in here to kill me?"

"What If I said yes?"

Jimin turns the other way and tries to walk but a wrist holds him back.

"I'm not gonna kill you why would you think that?"

"You never know," Jimin shrugs his shoulders and follows Yoongi for a couple minutes before arriving a top of a hill. Yoongi brushes some leaves away and reveals the city below them, night lights all illuminated.

"Woah~ Yoongi-ah this is amazing!" Jimin stares in awe at the sight in front of him.

Only a small yellow tinted lamp to the side to light themselves up.

"This is near my parents house, where I grew up. I always came here at night to just side and admire the city, sometimes I'd do my homework up here."

"Have you brought anyone else up here?"

"Not that I'm aware, and not a lot of other people have found this spot either."

Yoongi invades his hand with the latter's and drags him over to a bench off to the side.

"It's really calming," Jimin whispers.

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin placing it on his other shoulder. The younger slowly puts his head down onto the other's chest.

"Thank you for this night, I feel like we can actually be something...eventually. I makes me happy."

"Jimin."

"Hmm?"

"You have no idea how happy you make me. I feel like the luckiest person that I can be able to live through all this with you. When you first walked into my classroom, I knew there was something special about you, even though I didn't know at the time why I thought that. I truly love you from the bottom of my heart."

Jimin wipes some tears that escaped the corners of his eyes.

"H-hyung...you mean so much to me. Even if it started just as an infatuation, It quickly grew to more than that; even though I had close to no hope that there would ever be something between us. But you proved me wrong!" Jimin laughs.

"That fateful day that changed everything, you made me feel like the most important person in the world, like I was in heaven...god I sound cheesy as fuck."

Yoongi caressed the side of Jimin's face.

"I have grown to love you so much past all the student, teacher bullshit. I-I am so excited to start a family with you...even though it isn't great timing, and a lot of people would think it's weird, I cant imagine my life any different from how it currently is and I can't wait to start a forever with you..." Jimin lets out a quiet sob as Yoongi brings him into a hug.

"That was kind of the point why I brought you up here...with the generation- wow I sound old," Jimin laughs.

"You know, people don't really care now how they start relationship and what not, but that's why I brought you here... to make it special.

Jimin I want us to start our forever tonight even if it is starting slow. I never got to officially ask you, but I'm doing it now.

Park Jimin, be my boyfriend, officially?"