16

Jimin currently sits in music surrounded by most of his friends, while they all each work on their songs.

"Should I add vocals?" Jimin asks, mostly to himself.

"Yes!" Taehyung abruptly says.

"Oh, I wasn't really asking anyone-"

"But I've heard you, you're really good!"

"Yeah Hyung give it a shot," Jungkook adds.

"Mmm I guess."

"Really?!"

"Taehyung can you not scream while speaking," Yoongi says in the distance.

Taehyung huffs and sits back down, "meany. What does Jimin see in him..."

"He's just mean to you honestly," Jimin stares back at he latter whose pouting.

"Okay guys hurry up we all need to take turns on this one piano," Jin says starting to get annoyed.

The continue like that for pretty much the rest of the class except the last couple minutes remaining, where they start cleaning up and putting the instruments back.

"Have you guys picked titles for your songs?" Jungkook asks.

"I think I have a fabulous name!" Taehyung says.

"Pfft Okay."

"What it's true!" Taehyung pouts.

Hoseok comes over and wraps his hands around the latter.

"Stop pouting~ your face will get stuck like that," the elder kisses his cheek.

"Whatever."

"So Jimin...what are you doing now?" Seokjin asks.

"Probably go back home- or wait I mean-"

"I know what you mean, it's cute" Jin smiles.

Jimin gets up and heads down to the teachers desks while Yoongi is doing work.

"Um..." Jimin stands there while his mind goes blank.

"Jimin? You okay?"

"Uh yeah yeah," the younger shakes his head, " Are we, leaving after this..?"

"Oh right forgot about that um...yeah, yeah I was just gonna stay a bit to finish but-"

"I can take him!" Seokjin joins the conversation.

"You're gonna steal me?"

"Well it's your choice, but if Mr. Min needs to stay..."

"No no it's fine we can leave-"

"Uh wait! I'll go with Hyung," Jimin states.

"What why?" Yoongi questions.

"I just feel like it right now, I'm sorry."

Yoongi smiles, "it's alright, I'll stay here then for a bit."

"I can drive him home later."

"Yeah that works."

The bell rings as all the students rush out the door of the class. The two other students grab their belongings before leaving as well, but not before Jimin says bye to Yoongi. The two walk out the school and get into Jin's car.

"Wait are your parents home?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah probably why?"

"But they'll see me! I look horrible and they'll probably guess that I'm pregnant and then hate me too and I'll never see you again bec-"