38

Jimin was writing some early class notes when Mark came and sat beside him.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Hey Hyung, how are you doing?"

"Meh, school y'know?"

"Oh I know," Jimin laughs.

"I wanted to give you a verbal invitation."

"An invitation?"

"My boyfriend Jackson is having a party and I wanted to know if you wanted to come. It'll be fun I promise!"

"Well if you haven't notice already, I am in no form to be going to a party, especially with alcohol. I'm gonna have to sit this one out Hyung. There plenty more I will be able to do to in the future, don't worry."

"Damn okay, I guess you're right. Look at you being a responsible parent already."

"Thanks," Jimin smirks.

"I know Hoseok is gonna go, he was trying to convince your other friends."

"Aah..."

"Jackson always throws the best parties."

"So I've heard, it's like every story I hear Jackson's parties is a part of it."

"Word carries!"

"Yeah yeah."

~

The two boys pick up their belongings as everyone exits the class.

"What are your plans now?" Mark asks the younger.

"Well, I'm done for the day, so I'm gonna go surprise my boyfriend at his job."

"Ooh, that sounds fun."

"Yeah, I've been meaning to for a couple weeks but haven't been able to."

"Go enjoy yourself then, I'm gonna go help with party planning," Mark winks.

"You go do that," Jimin laughs and walks the other direction.

"Hi Hyung!"

"Hey Guk," Jimin smiles as he opens his locker.

"Have you heard about Jackson's party?" Jimin asks.

"Taehyung and Hoseok are both trying to convince me to go with them," the younger sighs.

"Aah.... I think you should."

"You do? Why?"

"For fun."

Jungkook pouts at the elder boy.

"Oh come on Jungkook, let loose for once, they're your best friends!"

"Yeah I know....."

"So?" Jimin stares at the younger.

"Fine I'll go, but I'm gonna come find you if things go south."

"Oh I'm not going."

"What?!"

"Are you kidding Gukkie, do I look like I should be at a party?"

"Right...."

"I'll go to Jackson's next party."

"He has one like every weekend."

"I'll go to one of his parties, eventually."

Jimin shuts his locker and starts walking to the main entrance of the school with Jungkook in tow.

"Today is gonna be a cozy night for me."

"Yeah," Jungkook sighs.

"Don't be afraid to call, if you need anything."

"Mhm, got it... you want me to give you a ride home Hyung?"

"Well I'm actually gonna go surprise Yoongi at work so-"

"I'll give you a ride there!"

"Really?"

"Sure why not."

The boys reach the entrance of the school, and march through the parking lot to get to Jungkook's car.

"Holy shit, why did you park so far away," Jimin pants.

"I came in late and there were no spots left where I normally park."

"At this rate I'm gonna induce birth."

"Just get in the car!"

The two boys get in the car, and Jungkook starts up the engine. He pulls out and makes the ten minute drive to their old school. They keep small talk in between them so the car ride isn't all that boring or awkward.

Jungkook drops the elder off and drives away, not wanting to be back at that school for more than a minute. Jimin rushes into the school and checks in with the front office as a visitor. Jimin walks through the halls remembering his time there, even though it has only been a month since he's been in university. It was probably fifth period, just after lunch meaning the halls were deserted.

"Jimin?"

Jimin turns around and sees Mrs. Moon standing there.

"Ah hello," Jimin slowly bows to the librarian.

"Wow, you've changed," she chuckles.

"I suppose."

"Are you here to see Mr. Min?"

Jimin eyes widen at Mrs. Moon's question.

"Oh come on, it's obviously you would come back to see him eventually, he was your favourite teacher."

"Aah right, yes that was my main mission today," Jimin chuckles.

"Well I'll let you go, nice seeing you again."

Jimin nods and walks in the direction of the music class. He made sure to wear baggy clothes in hope of making his stomach less noticeable, but it was very far from his normal outfit style. The only reason he's been wearing a lot of baggy is because of the pregnancy.

Jimin starts giggling to himself as he remembers walking down the familiar halls. Always speed walking down in the morning to see if Yoongi was in his class. Now that he thinks about it, Jimin never realized how much the two had unintentionally flirted with each other without paying much mind to it. Always with the smart remarks back and forth to each other and when Yoongi would let Jimin stay in the class for lunch when no one were supposed to come in on those days.

Jimin reached his destination and stood outside his old music classroom. Luckily the door was cracked open and Jimin decided to take a peek inside.

He saw Yoongi teaching up at the front, just before the rows of seats started to escalate. Jimin guesses it is a sophomore class as he recognized some of the kids from last year in the block before lunch. He opens the door a little more, before fully stepping inside.