A\N Thank You!

Holy shit

I know authors notes are annoying but this has been the only one so let me off the hook.

Okay wow I'm finally finished the book. I finished a little while ago but now that it's all published... its weird.

This is my first full story I've written and I can't believe it's finally over.

Thank you to everyone who gave support to the story by reading, commenting and voting, it honestly makes me so happy to see :). I can't express enough how grateful I am like.. 4K reads?! That's insane.

Edit: So just hit 10K reads, I can't even process that thank you every who read this story.

Edit: Um... what the shit 40K?!?!!?! That's mental, thank you everyone who reads these :) I hope I can keep writing things for you to enjoy!

I started writing because a friend told me to try and I did, and this was the result.

I hope you all enjoyed cause I really enjoyed writing this book. I'm not completely done with it just yet so I hope you stick around a little longer.

I have a new book I just published which is a taekook fanfic if you wanna check that out!
*cough cough* free promo sue me.

And also I am doing a sequel to this book!!! I have already started writing and will try to get it up soon and struggle to do two books at once... I will
update when that is finally out.

But with all that said thank you so much for all of this!

Goodbye 👋 :)

~

Edit 230718: I just wanna add down here I love all the commentary from everyone but some people are a little too opinionated

I wrote these stories at 14 with no real concept of story writing so... just relax please?