43

"Morning," Hobi greets Jimin as he makes his way into the tiny kitchen.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Doing not bad, Taehyung is still passed out,"

"Who do you think will wake up first?"

"Tae definitely, Jungkook is gonna be dead."

"Hah, you can say that again."

Just then, Taehyung emerges from his and Hoseok's bedroom.

"'M morning, how'd you sleep Minnie? Were you okay?"

"I was fine Tee, don't worry," Jimin smiles, "Ow."

"Minnie? Are you okay, what's wrong, do you need to go to the hospital?!"

"Oh my god I'm fine, the baby's just kicking."

"Is that bad..?!" Tae asks.

"No it's completely fine," Jimin laughs.

"Well your boyfriend kind of threatened us last night to keep you intact," Hobi reminds the younger.

"Right.. well don't worry about me."

The three boys hear a groan echo through the house.

"The demon has awaken," Taehyung says.

"I'll go," Jimin gets up and waddles over to Jungkook's bedroom where the younger is hunched over his beside table shutting down pills.

"Hey,"

Jungkook turns his head abruptly to see the face that belongs to the familiar voice.

"Jiminie?"

"How yah feeling."

"Like shit...what are you doing here?"

"Came to make sure you were okay."

"But it's so early in the morning."

"I stayed the night."

"You did?!"

"Yep, I slept on the recliner in the living room."

"Wasn't that uncomfortable?"

"No actually, it was pretty nice," Jimin laughs, "My good night sleeps have been decreasing lately from pain and such- nothing serious though, just uncomfortable in bed is all."

"Ah.."

"Uh so, Gukkie, do you remember anything from last night?"

"Uh... I went to the party, I saw Yugyeom and a couple other friends there who were playing drinking games, so I played. I eventually found Hobi and TaeTae again, after loosing...a lot of games."

"So you don't remember the conversation last night?"

"What was the conversation last night?"

Jimin sighs and rubs his face.

"Oh god, what happened last night? Jimin~."

"So... Taehyung and Hobi Hyung are now...curious about...you know what."

Jungkook gasps as his hand flies over his mouth.

"They aren't gonna let it go this time."

"I-I can't I-"

"Jungkook," Jimin sits down on the edge of the bed, "I really think it's time you talk about it."

At this point Taehyung and Hoseok have emerged in front of the door and are staring at the pair.

"I can't," he whispers.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" Hoseok asks coming closer to the now sober male.

"We want to help too," Taehyung adds, "Why don't you think we love you?"

Jungkook looks down at his bed sheets and says nothing.

"Come on let's all go sit on the couch and be one big happy family," Jimin smiles and gets up dragging the younger into the living room along with the other two.

"Okay...Jungkook?" Jungkook shakes his head in response, "thought so."

"Kookie..." Hoseok sighs and walks over and kneels in front of him.

"You've been getting distant- don't you dare try and deny it. I thought we were friends, who told and trusted each other with everything. We care so much about you, all of us, especially TaeTae and I. We always cared for you in high school, when all the other kids in our classes would make fun of you cause you were a year younger." Jungkook lets out a smile, "I don't want you to push us away with whatever is happening with you."

Hoseok brushes his hand across Jungkooks cheek. Jungkook closes his eyes has he lightly breaths through his mouth. Taehyung comes over and sits beside the younger and rest his head on his shoulder.

"Kookie, tells us what's wrong, why do you think we don't love you?"

Jungkook scoffs, "Not that....I know you care it's j-just..." Jungkook takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"I-I...I li...like you..," Jungkook whispers the last two words.

"Who..?" Hoseok asks in confusion and shock.

"Both of you..," the younger breathes.

Taehyung breaths out in shock, putting a hand over his mouth. Tears start to form in the Maknae's eyes as Hobi immediately brings him into a hug. Jungkook holding onto the elder shirt, soaking it.

"Kookie..." Taehyung whispers.

"I'm s-sorry..."

"W-when did this happen?" Hoseok lifts the younger's chin with his hand.

"High school," he breaths out.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was scared...and then you guys started dating...what am I supposed to do with that, I don't want you to hate me," Jungkook wipes his eyes.

"The last thing we could do is hate you, you're to cute to hate," Hoseok says, "y''know, I bet if you said something sooner, it could've been you and Taehyung as a couple."

"Huh?" Jungkook questions.

"Oh yeah, Taehyung had the biggest crush on you when you first came into our classes, cute 'n small with bunny teeth."

Jungkook turns around wide eyed to Taehyung who was slightly blush on the couch cushion beside him.

"But you also liked Hoseok?"

"But you also like Hoseok?"

"Aren't I popular all of a sudden," Hoseok smiles making the other two laugh.

"C'mere," Taehyung scoots over to the other two boys to join into the hug.

Jimin sits watching the trio, smiling, finally satisfied.