19

Jimin sits at the front of his music classroom with Yoongi as he finishes working on some papers.

"Is grading papers the only thing you do?" Jimin asks.

"No?" Yoongi laughs.

"Oh...seems like it."

"I know, I know. Give me a couple more minutes and we can leave, alright?" Jimin nods as he looks back down at his phone.

"You know...I really like your song."

"But you've heard it before; when we were practicing, that...one time."

"Yeah but that was only a part of it, and you added vocals."

"I didn't mean to, it just came out..."

"I didn't know you could sing." Jimin laughs.

"Eh, I'm not that good..."

"Are you kidding me?!" Yoongi smiles.

"Thanks."

"What are you majoring in, when you graduate."

"I don't know, I kinda got distracted...probably animation or something like that? Getting to draw cartoons would be a fun job."

"A scholarship isn't that far out of reach, for that."

"You're kidding me?! You keep saying that and if you hadn't noticed I have a little problem."

"Yeah but it's about your education and what you're capable of mentally, not your current temporary physical attributes."

"I don't know..."

"They're announcing them at graduation."

"The scholarships, why?"

"I don't know, it's just something they do, not a lot of people get scholarships here, I guess they want to make a big deal," Yoongi shrugs his shoulders.

"Okay, that's interesting."

"Anyways...I bet you have a good chance at getting one."

"If I got one and went to an actual school people are gonna stare, at least for some part of it."

"I know, but its your choosing," Yoongi smiles.

"I'll see..."

Yoongi cleans up his papers and organizes his desk so that the two can leave. They get into the elder's car ready to drive home.

"ugh I'm so tired I think I'm gonna pass out when we get home," Jimin says leaning back into his seat.

"Can we take a detour, first?"

"Why?"

"Trust me!" Yoongi says enthusiastically, pulling out of the parking lot.

10 minutes later the two arrive at a small strip mall and Yoongi pulls into the parking lot.

"Okay here we are, c'mon."

"We're going shopping?" Jimin asks.

"Maybe..."

The two get out of the vehicle and walk towards the stores. Yoongi pulls the younger into a certain store at the end of the long strip.

"What are w-wha..." Jimin looks around at the first glance from the store.

"A baby store?"

"Yeah," Yoongi shrugs, "Why not," Yoongi takes Jimin's hand as he leads him around toward the back where the clothes were.

"Yoongi look! They're so tiny," Jimin squeaks.

Jimin holds up a tiny shirt and pants against his chest.

"Cute," he whispers.

"Wanna get them?" Yoongi asks.

"Oh um sure!" Jimin smiles and continues to look around at the other items.

He picks out a couple outfits and a cute cat stuffy before the two go to the register and pay. After paying the two exit the store and walk back to the car.

"Well that was fun," Yoongi states.

"Yeah, thanks for bringing me," Jimin smiles, "I mean coming here also makes everything a reality."

"It wasn't a reality before?"

"No no, it was, just...I don't know, it's hard to explain, but it's exciting."

Yoongi kisses the top of Jimin's head, "I'm glad you're happy about it."

~

Yoongi watches the stars twinkle outside the window in the sky as he hears the ding. He walks over and takes out the two mugs of hot chocolate, putting milk in Jimin's before bringing them over to the couch where the younger was situated.

"Here," Yoongi puts down the mug.

"Thanks," Jimin eye-smiles.

"You should take a break y'know. You've been studying for so long."

"But I have to be ready for my finals!" Jimin whines.

"You'll do just fine, you did great today."

"Yeah but I actually like music class."

"What about your other classes?"

"Eh. I don't like the teachers, plus Mrs. Lee gives out too much homework."

"Ah...so I'm your favourite teacher?" Yoongi says making a weird face.

"You'd think that you'd would realize that by now..."

"C'mon baby, take a break, you've been studying for so long, I want cuddles~"

"Fine...you win."

Jimin crawls over to Yoongi's lap and sits in between his legs. Yoongi wraps his arms around the younger's body and pulls him closer.

"Don't work to hard okay," Yoongi says.

"But-"

"I don't want you do get to stressed, it might be bad for the baby."

"I need to do good on my finals as well."

"Just take it easy, alright?"

"Yeah, I love you," Jimin turns around and connects his lips with Yoongi's.

"Love you more."