14

Jimin wakes up and immediately gets dressed. It's been a day or so, and Yoongi's parents are coming over to meet the younger. Jimin was torn between nervous and being completely fine with it. Jimin knows now that Yoongi's parents know everything, like hows he's only eighteen and he's still in high school, even though he's graduating in less than a month...

Yoongi let Jimin sleep in which is why it is currently going on noon. Yoongi is setting up a brunch for when his parents come over in a less than an hour, leaving Jimin just enough time to get ready. He heads into the bathroom to start doing so. He takes a quick shower, then brushes his teeth. Jimin steps out of the bathroom and goes down to grab his bag from the other night.

"You know, you can use some of my clothes. Your might be a little wrinkly from being in that bag this whole time." Yoongi says to him, still in the kitchen.

Jimin silently nods as he brings his bag up to the loft and picks out other clothes from the elders closet. Jimin now not having to worry about hiding his stomach decides to pick out some weirdly large black jeans knowing they would be too big on both him and Yoongi at normal weight, which made them fit perfectly right now. He adds a comfy, puffy, cream coloured sweat shirt on top of it, and added matching socks as well. He checks himself in the mirror. First time in a couple weeks he's worn something other than joggers. He trots downstairs in to the kitchen where Yoongi was finishing making brunch.

"Can I help with anything?" the younger asks.

"I'm pretty much done already, sorry."

"Ah no it's fine," Jimin smiles.

"You look good," Yoongi says.

"Thanks. I'm having trouble finding clothes that fit, though," he responds, looking at his feet.

"That's okay, we can go out later and find some stuff." the elder adds.

"Ah okay. B-but don't we need the money for other things?! Like the baby and paying the bills -I should get a job, to help a-"

"Slow down," Yoongi laughs, "if you haven't noticed, there's a human inside of you, and you need to focus on school. We have enough money to buy extra clothes, plus everything else on the list, don't worry," Yoongi kisses the top of Jimin's head.

"I'm sorry, I'm stressing."

"No, it's alright, now we just need to wait,"

The two waited for a couple minutes before they heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. Jimin could hear what he guesses to be Yoongi's mother cooing over him.

"Yoongi I haven't seen you in forever, you still look like a cute dumpling!"

"Eomma, it's only been a couple of weeks."

"Oh whatever!" Yoongi's parents walked into the house as Yoongi shutgs the door behind him. Jimin turns to look at the elder couple. He could hear Yoongi's mother gasp from the living room.

"Are you Jimin?! You're so cute!"

"Eomma!" Yoongi adds.

"Hi! I'm Yoongi's mother, you can call me Eunhee. That over there is my husband, you can call him Jingyung, if you would like!"

"Ah thank you," Jimin says quietly before bowing.

"Yoongi-ah, hurry up before the food get's cold!" His mother states.

Yoongi walks over and joins the other three, and sits beside Jimin.

"So," Eunhee starts, "how did you meet Yoongi? Or, how did you get together? Wait you're really young aren't y-"