35

"Hurry your short ass up!" Jin calls from the living room.

"Wait one minute! Holy fuck grandpa."

"Yah! respect your elders!"

Jimin waddles downstairs and out the door with Seokjin and they both get in the back of the car.

"Ready?" Namjoon asks.

"Yep! All good," Jimi responds.

"I can't believe we get to finally see our school today."

"Jin Hyung is literally the only person excited for school."

"I'm excited to pursue what I've always wanted to do; no more goddamn History."

The other younger boys burst out laughing at Seokjin's comment.

"You were really bad at that," Namjoon chuckles.

"Thank the lord I passed."

"You don't look excited Jimin." Seokjin looks at the youngest.

"Huh? O..oh I just have a lot on my mind, that's all but I am excited to go see the school, especially with you guys," Jimin smiles making the elders coo.

~

After the twenty-five minute drive, the three boys arrive outside the massive school campus.

"Wow, this is way bigger than high school," Jimin gawks.

The three get out of the car and slowly but surely follow the directives to get to where the tour was gonna start. As they emerge into the smaller sized room, they see their other three friends waiting for them.

"Hey guys!" Jin greets.

"Jin Hyung!" Taehyung says.

"We have to wait a couple more minutes for a guide to get here I believe," Hoseok adds.

The group continues to chat amongst themselves, until Jimin notices Jungkook sitting off in the distance. He goes and joins the latter, sitting down beside him.

"Hey Guk..," Jimin greets.

"Hi Hyung."

"How you doing?"

"Not bad, why?" Jimin raises his eye brows.

"O-ooh..."

Jimin chuckles, "Y'know, Hoseok's been noticing you're distancing yourself."

"He is?! Ugh I'm really not try to," Jungkook sighs.

"I know."

" 'S just hard...right now, sounds stupid-"

"-it's not stupid. I get it, it's harder for you to be around them nowadays."

"I used to be fine, but now it just sucks to be around them."

"Shh, it'll all work itself out," Jimin smiles and wraps the Maknae into a hug.

"Will you two stop being sappy, the guide is coming!" Jin belts from a couple feet away from them.

"Coming Hyung hold your horses," Jimin snorts as he and Jungkook make their way over to the others.

"Hello everyone!" The guide greets, "My name is Kang Jiseon, and I am a junior at this school."

The boys all greet their Noona as they being the tour.

"So you boys all know what your majoring in?" She asks them.

"Yep, we've gotten everything sorted out!" Jin responds.

"Ah perfect, always good to be prepared."

They continue walking past the endless corridors of classroom, taking little time to look through the windows of some of the interesting looking ones.

The Namjin couple resides in the front with Jiseon, Jimin and Jungkook following with Taehyung and Hoseok in tow.

"Hey Jungkook-ah, don't look so depressed!" Hoseok comes over and squishes the youngest's shoulders as he tenses up.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," he smiles at Hoseok and feel like his heart might burst from aching.

Hoseok shrugs it off and looks at Jimin who equally shrugs and makes the elder trot off.

"I'm a lost cause."

"Pfft no you aren't why would you say that?"

"I don't know," the younger sighs, "I just feel like it."

"You're doing fine, you're amazing at everything you do," Jimin smiles.

~

"And here we have the cafeteria."

"And here is where I'll be spending most of my time!" Jin adds making the group laugh.

"You like food?"

"You have no clue," Namjoon answers, shaking his head.

"Should've gone for a cooking major."

"Nah, it's just a hobby."

"Alright then...I think that's been everything, well everything important."

"Thank you so much Jiseon Noona," Namjoon thanks.

"No problem, I'm always around campus so don't be shy to come find me."

"Might be hard, this place is huge," Jin laughs.

"You get used to it, you guys live on campus?"

"Five of us do, that one doesn't," pointing at Jimin.

"Ah I can see why," she chuckles, "having fun?"

"You wouldn't believe."

"You're gonna do school and all that?"

"Yep, I got some extra support so I'm good," Jimin smiles.

"Oh, your parents helping?"

"Definitely not."

"Ah...gotcha,"

"I'm on scholarship placement, so didn't want to miss the opportunity, plus I'm with all my friends."

"Ooh scholarship, congrats."

"So is this one," he points at Namjoon.

"Double congrats."

The seven being walking out, heading to the main entrance where they started.

"Well I hope you all enjoy the school, especially you back there, looking a little glum." She looks towards Jungkook.

"He's always emotionless, it's his nature," Taehyung interjects.

Jungkook lets out a small smile.

"Yeah..."

The seven continue to walk, "c'mon Jungkookie, be happier!" Hoseok smiles squishing his cheeks, while Taehyung joins in making the youngest finally let out a small laugh.

Jimin watches from the distance all three of them getting along so well together and lets out a smiles as well.