50K & Oneshot

Hello everyone! I never thought I would be doing this in a million years but, 50 000 reads.... what the shit.

To some people that might not be a lot or just be a number but to me it means the world that so many people liked this story, even if it is very, very cringey looking back on it. I cannot thank you guys enough, even if you only read one chapter, it still helped in some way.

I wanted to do something special! This is a big milestone and I knew I wanted to do a special thing for 50K and I am finally doing it.

One thing I always wanted to do was Vhope's start of their relationship. I do not remember what chapter it was - I am not checking-.., Jimin's call to Taehyung, if anyone remembers that. A lot of people thought it went one way.... nudge nudge, wink wink- when it actually didn't...kinda, ish.

So I'm going to be writing that in the perspective of those two. I hope you guys like it and thank you once again for 50K ;,)

~

"You're coming, right? Taehyung asks.

"Yeah, of course I'm coming. Any chance to hang out with friends is one I will always take. Sucks that no one else could come," Hoseok pouts.

"Uh yeah, everyone else was busy."

The two boys pack up their things and head out of the school along with the other students rushing to get home. Taehyung's house was also in walking distance of the school, only slightly longer of a journey compared to Hoseok.

The walk doesn't take that long and before they know it, they've arrived at Taehyung's house. Taehyung unlocks the door and opens it for Hoseok to go in.

"Is anyone else home?" Hoseok asks.

"Um no, my parents both work 'till late and my sister has after school stuff."

"Aah~."

"We can go up to my room, if you want," Taehyung suggests.

"Sure!"

The pair lug their school supplies up to the younger's room and throw it into the corner of the room. They decide to play some video games to pass the time and take out some to start off with.

"Tae!" Hoseok complains after the younger beat him for the third time in a row, "you're too good at these games, I can never beat you."

"It's cause they're my games, duh. Of course I'm good, I play them all the time."

"Ive lost all hope."

"Well not my problem you're doing it wrong."

"Help me~ pretty please," Hoseok pouts.

"Fine, but that's because I feel only slightly bad."

Taehyung gets off of the bed where he had been sitting and makes his way over to Hoseok who was sitting closer to the T.V. Taehyung adjusts Hoseok fingers on the controller and places his own over them. He helps the elder play a game against bots, which was initially pretty easy to begin with. They continue like that for a couple hours, teaming against the game.

"See you're pretty much a pro," Taehyung comments.

"Well cause you've been helping me."