42

The drive is only for a short amount of time, most of the time being filled by Jimin trying to explain the situation to Yoongi.

"Kids will be stupid that's all I got to say."

"Are you saying you weren't stupid at all when you were in University."

"Oh I was stupid, but at least I could hold down my boos."

"Ha.ha...Jungkook's the baby of our group, you gotta cut him some slack. Technically he shouldn't even be in University."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He skipped ninth grade, that's why he's younger than all of us."

"He did?"

"Yeah but because some of our birthdays are really late in the year, you wouldn't suspect anything."

"Oh god, even better," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

The two arrive to the complex immediately rushing to get to their room as quickly as possible, number seventeen on the fifth floor.

Jimin knocks repeatedly, impatiently waiting for someone to open the door. Taehyung is the one who answers the door, letting the two boys in.

"You brought the grouch?" Taehyung asks.

"He's not driving at eight months pregnant."

"Whatever."

"At least I didn't let a minor wander off and get so drunk he could get alcohol poisoning."

"He's eighteen!"

"He's not of legal age to drink!"

"Well believe me it was a surprise when he came back to us like that," Taehyung's hand gestures in the direction to what Jimin perceives is of Jungkook.

He rushes into the bedroom to see Jungkook on the floor balling his eyes out and Hoseok trying to calm him down. Hoseok finally looks up and sees the younger boy.

"Oh thank god!" Hoseok gets up and hugs the younger.

"He won't calm down and I can barely understand him but I can pick out your name, a lot... and he won't talk to me."

Jimin looks at the maknae with his head in between his knees and crouches down in front of him. Hoseok backs up with the other two and watches the interaction.

"Gukkie?" Jimin asks softly

Jungkook looks up hearing the latter's voice.

"Jiminie?"

"Hey, what's wrong, why so sad?"

Jungkook immediately becomes a mumbling incoherent mess.

"I-I don't understand what your saying Guk."

"...don't love me..," Jimin makes out.

"What is he saying?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh god I know where this is going..," Yoongi mutters.

"Who doesn't love you?" Jimin asks.

"Everyone loves you Kookie, what are you talking about?" Taehyung asks.

"Is the alcohol making him crazy?" Hoseok asks.

"Nope..." Yoongi says.

"TaeTae 'n Hobi," Jungkook whispers.

"This is gonna be interesting," Yoongi comments.

"Kookie? We do love you why wouldn't you think that," Taehyung crouches down next to the latter soon followed by Hoseok.

"N-no," Jungkook sniffles, " Y-you n-ot....like not each other."

"Okay now I'm lost," Taehyung

There is a moment of silence where Jimin looks back a Yoongi where they share a look.

"Why are you two looking at each other like that?" Hoseok asks..

"Uh w-e- so...um..." Jimin bites his lips.

"You're hiding something," Hoseok says.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jimin scratches the back of his head.

"Jimin, you're one of the worst people in our friend group at lying." Taehyung adds.

"Minnie~" Jungkook drapes his body over the elder.

"I know, I know," Jimin hushes the younger calmly.

"Can't you tell us what's going on with him cause obviously you know something!" Hoseok asks getting annoyed.

"He's our friend too..." the elder adds softly.

At this point, Jungkook has fallen asleep on Jimin's lap, out cold. It would be easy to tell the two others boys, but Jungkook trusted Jimin with his secret.

"It's not my place to say anything... that's for Gukkie to decide."

The two other boys just stare back at him.

"He's been distant... did we do something wrong?" Tae asks.

"No."

"Alright I think it's getting a little late, we really need to get going now," Yoongi intervenes.

Jimin slowly removes the Maknae from his lap and stands up with help from Hobi. He walks over to Yoongi and takes his hands in his own.

"Yoongi... I love y-"

"And I love you, where is this going?"

"I need to stay here...if that's fine with you guys," he slightly turns around to the other two boys nodding rapidly.

"Are you crazy?"

"Maybe, but my friends matter more at the moment."

"Ah- wh-"

"I'll come home tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'm going to be needed again."

Yoongi sighs, "Okay..."

Jimin smiles at his boyfriend as the other two boys lift the Maknae onto his bed. The couples make their way to the front door.

"Be safe, I'm trusting you."

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Jimin smiles and captures the elders lips in his own.

"He better come back in one piece or you're both dead."

"Yep!"

"Got it!"

Yoongi lets go of Jimin's hand and walks out the door.

"Okay...let's go find some pills for a hangover!"