47

Both Jimin and Yoongi hear the cry echoing in the room. Jimin lets tears come down his cheeks as Yoongi wipes them away.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" A nurse takes him away to get cleaned up and do measurements. 

More doctors come in and start stitching Jimin back up.

"And there you are sir, congratulations," the doctor comes around and shakes Jimin and Yoongi's hands.

"Thank you so much," Yoongi says.

The people in the room finish up cleaning and one by one exit the room leaving a couple nurses.

"Okay is someone ready to hold this little guy?" One of the nurses comes around with the baby.

Jimin slowly sits up making sure not to hurt himself with the stitched up cut. The nurse passes the baby to Jimin to hold and see for the first time. Tears escape the younger's eyes as he looks at his son.

"Hi baby, you're finally here," he smiles.

"He was born at five-forty-eight in the morning, October 26th, weighs about six pounds," a nurse confirms.

"That was a really quick birth," Yoongi whispers.

"Yes it was but Jimin did so well so obviously it went fast," the other nurse says making Jimin giggle.

"Well we'll leave you for now and come check in later."

The nurse walk out and close the door.

"He's beautiful," Jimin looks down.

"You did so good, I'm so proud of you," Yoongi kisses the younger.

"Through the whole pregnancy, you did such a good job, I don't know if I could've done that."

"Well you were with me, I couldn't have done that without you helping me."

"Uh also one more thing..."

"Huh, what's up," Jimin asks.

"You said you didn't want to remove any- organs...in the surgery, why?"

"Oh...as much as this was a living hell, I don't want to give that up, at least not yet. Sure that means being more careful now but I want to keep growing our family, eventually."

Yoongi smiles at his boyfriend, "how did I get so lucky?"

There's a knock on the door and Jin and his mother comes back in.

"Hey!" Jin whispers.

"Hi Hyung."

"How are you?"

"Doing good."

He gasps lightly, "oh my god, is that him?"

"Yep, wanna hold him?"

Jin walks over and takes the baby from Jimin.

"Hi, it's your uncle Seokjin, and no matter what anyone tells you, I am the best uncle," the whole room burst with a fit of giggles.

Jin's phone starts ringing and he hands off the baby to his mother.

"Hello? Oh hey Baby you're up early, what's up? I'm fine, I'm at the hospital," Jimin hears Namjoon yelling on the other end of the line.

"Calm down I'm with Jimin, he just gave birth," Jimin hears more yelling as Jin puts away the phone and turns back to the group.

"He's coming."

"Is Namjoon Hyung okay?"

"Oh yeah he's fine, I think I just scared him a little," Jin snickers.