07

After talking for a couple hours the two made up a plan for what is going to happen in the next couple of months.

Nothing big but the main problem was Jimin telling his parents. The younger was terrified and didn't know how they would react. But they decided he needed to tell them between now and the end of the school year, which happened to be a couple months away. It was a mystery to him how he manages to hide it for this long, especially the morning sickness. Then judging on when he told them, the younger would end up living with Yoongi, the latest being the start of July. Yoongi of course agreed he could come earlier if something went wrong, like the confrontation of his parents.

They would also work on fixing up the spare room for November, when the baby was due. They just needed to wait a couple more months to know the gender of their baby.

Right now Yoongi is making some Japchae for the two of them. Jimin is sitting on the couch still thinking everything over. Yoongi looks over and sees his contorted face.

"You okay?" He asks while still cooking.

"Yeah just thinking," the younger replied. Yoongi sets the food on the table in the kitchen and Jimin joins as well.

"About what?" Yoongi asks as he fills his plate.

"Just everything happening. I know you tell me everything's fine all the time but, it's all going so fast. I have assignments due and soon exams, plus graduation. Them moving out of the house, figuring out college all while being pregnant! Then there's also actually giving birth, and it's all this year!" Jimin finishes his rant with a sigh.

Yoongi rests his hand on the youngers thigh, "I know, I know it's a lot and it will be, but you also have your friends to help you, I'm here and am never gonna leave your side throughout the pregnancy, or after even. Of course your parents are your parents and they'll love you no mater what. You're a tough little mochi and I bet no one could do what your doing right now."

Jimin almost has tears in his eyes from Yoongi's little speech.

"Thanks Hyung, I needed that," Jimin smiles and continues to eat.

After dinner the two were curled up on the couch surrounded in blankets watching Pretty little liars, for some strange reason.

"What time is it? I should be getting home," Jimin says trying to get up.

"What? Oh, can't you stay~?" Yoongi snuggles into Jimin's chest.

"Fine. Maybe, hold on," the younger says picking up his phone. He presses some numbers and it starts ringing.

"H-Hello?"

"Taehyungie!"

"H-hey Jimin, what's um- how are you doing?" Taehyung pants into the phone.

"Jeez you sound like you ran a marathon!" Jimin laughs.

"Oh it feels like it."

"Can I ask a favour?"

"Oh no."

"If anyone asks I'm staying over at your place tonight, Okay?"

"Jimin's becoming a drug dealer,"  Jimin hears another voice in the background laughing.

"Hoseok?!"

"I always knew Jimin would be a sneaky drug dealer," Hoseok says.

"Ugh I'm not a d- can you please, if anyone asks whe-"

"Yeah, yeah got it."

"Thank you so much Tae! Bye!" Jimin hangs up and Yoongi looks at him with a confused face.

"I can stay," Jimin giggles.

Yoongi smiles and squishes the younger again kisses all over his face.

"Come on lets go upstairs." Yoongi leads the other upstairs to the loft, to his bed. They get out of their day clothes and get in feeling the soft, cold sheets.

"In a couple month we'll both be living here," Yoongi says.

"In a couple month after that, there's gonna be another human living here," Jimin responds.

Yoongi kisses the top of his head, "I can't wait."

"I love you," Jimin blurts out earning a laugh from Yoongi who just kissed him harder.

"I love you too."