15

Jimin groans as he's being shook awake. He roles over and opens his eyes to be faced with Yoongi staring at him from above.

"Morning," Yoongi says.

"No~ five more minutes," Jimin whines.

"Life doesn't give you five minutes, now get up," Yoongi pulls Jimin to a sitting position.

"Oww...my ass hurts," Jimin complains.

"Now who's fault was that?"

"Yours." Jimin's face is being attacked with a pillow as Yoongi stand up again.

"Try again! Now come on I have breakfast ready, I know both of you are hungry."

"Both of u-oh. Right," Jimin gets up from the bed and trots down the steps into the kitchen and sits down at the island in the middle of it.

"We have to go early...it's better since less people are around."

"Why?"

"It's kinda...weird, for a teacher to bring a student..."

"Oh, yeah," Jimin sighs as he starts to eat his breakfast.

Once finished he goes back upstairs and starts getting ready. It took a little longer than normal with being around 16 and a half weeks along. Jimin knows he has to go out and get 'larger' clothes sooner than later, but is still somehow getting away with it.

Jimin heads back downstairs to Yoongi who's already waiting for him, ready. Yoongi opens the door and Jimin exits with the elder following. They get in the car and take the drive to the school. Yoongi parks in the section for the school teachers and staff. They get out and quickly enter the school making their way to the music class.

"There's still a little bit before school starts, so you can wait in here," Yoongi mentions.

"Yeah..." Jimin grabs a chair and sits across from Yoongi at his desk.

"Whatcha doing?" A curious Jimin asks.

"Grading papers?" Yoongi laughs.

"Oh...right."

"Yeah, it's the end of the school year after all."

"God, don't remind me," Jimin groans.

"You'll do fine! If you feel stressed I'll help you."

Jimin smiles, "thanks..."

Jimin slowly rests his head down on the hard desk. A couple minutes and Jimin was already pretty much asleep again.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung screeches as he enters the class, scaring the poor almost sleeping boy.

"Taehyung be quiet!" Seokjin whisper yells as he follows.

"Oh...it's you," Yoongi mumbles.

"Why don't you sound excited to see me Mr.Min?"

"Because I'm not? I have to mentally prepare for last period not eight in the morning." Taehyung stands there pouting.

"Tae~ what do you want?" Jimin whines.

"we were looking for you."

"By 'we' he means himself," Jin adds.

"Why? I was gonna sleep!"

"It's almost the start of class now come on!" Taehyung drags Jimin from the chair.

"Careful with him!" Yoongi says.

"It's fine Yoongi. Let's just go," Jimin exits the class with his two friends and heads to his locker.

"Jimin what'd you do on the weekend... anything interesting?" Taehyung starts prodding.

"Um no...." Jimin answers.

"Ugh you're so boring sometimes! Why didn't you come and hang with us?!"

"Taehyung I was busy."

"So you were doing something! You ditched us," Taehyung began to fake cry.

"Taehyung leave him be." Jin interferes.

"What~"

"He has other things he needs to worry about, it's different now," Jin states.

"Pfft whatever. I need to go to class anyways, see yah later," Taehyung says and walks away.

Jimin lets out a sigh and grabs the rest of his things before walking back down the hallways for English.

"You know he doesn't mean what he's saying," Seokjin starts.

"Yeah."

"He doesn't get it, no one would at this age really, especially with that quirky personality!" Jimin laughs.

"I know, it's just rough, I am giving up a lot, I just hope not my friends a least."

"Of course not! We're still here, I'm happy for you too; and I'm sure your parents w-" Jin stops noticing the change in Jimin's aura.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm."

"What happened...this weekend? Why were you so busy..."

Jimin takes a deep breath, "I told them... about 'him'...the baby," the younger whispers.

"They- my mom...called me a slut, said I slept around and stuff. My dad...kicked me o-out..."

"Oh my god Jimin, I'm so sorry," Jin reaches over and hugs the younger.

"You should have told me! I could've helped an-"

"It's not your problem Hyung, it's my fault."

"No it's not, calm down, it's your parents. They kicked you out, if they really love or loved you, they'd understand, plus it's a common thing at this age to do that sort of stuff, and it's bound to happen; someone's gonna get pregnant. You just got unlucky is all," Seokjin pats the youngers head.

"Thanks Hyung."

"Uh so, where are you staying?"

"With Yoongi Hyung."

"Ah yeah that makes sense, just...if you need any help with anything, I don't mind."

"Yeah, thank you a lot."

The two make it up to English and sits in their seats. Hoseok and Jungkook already there, annoying each other as much as possible.

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok says.

"Hi."

"How you doing? Finals are coming up soon, and that music project."

"Ugh Don't remind me."

"You can do it Jimin, you're already really smart," Jungkook says behind the latter.

"Thanks Kook," Jimin smiles.

"Oh and I heard we're picking the valedictorian soon for the seniors!"

"Really I wonder who's gonna get it," Jimin questions.

"You be a good pick Jimin Hyung!"

"Me, uh I don't think so."

"But your story is really good!"

"Yeah but I'm not sharing that with the whole public."

"Well we just have to see," Jin says as the school bell rings.

"Yeah..." Jimin sighs.