09

Jimin sits down in the caf with his friends and opens his lunch. He looks up from his food to see everyone staring at him.

"What?" Jimin says biting into his sandwich.

"Do you know something?" Namjoon asks him.

"Um no? I'm lost," Jimin states.

"Why are these two-" Jin says pointing at Tae and Hobi, "-acting weird today."

"Weirder," Namjoon corrects him.

"Did something happen with you two or something?" Jungkook ask staring at them with his doe eyes.

"Well..." Taehyung starts.

"Oh, something's definitely up, Come on spill the beans," Jin says.

"Weren't you guys just hanging out together on the weekend?" Jimin questions.

Some 'oohhhs' resonate from the other boys sitting around them.

"Can you guys chill out," Hoseok laughs.

"We're fine."

"Why are you sitting so close?" Jin questions.

The two boys quickly move away from each other, but only the slightest.

"Tell me~!" Seokjin starts to complain.

"Okay, okay," Tae starts, "So um, Hoseok came over to my house on the weekend. All we really did at the start was play video games and, stuff."

"Then, near the night, we just starting talking about random things, friends, family, and yeah..." Hoseok adds in.

"Cut to the chase," Jin utters.

"We kinda confessed to each other and maybe kissed and... stuff," Tae rambles.

"My babies are all growing up!" Seokjin half yells.

"Okay Jin calm down," Namjoon chuckles.

"So...you're dating..?!" Jungkook asks shocked.

"Um yeah," Hoseok answers smiling.
They scoot back closer together when Jin wasn't watching.

"Well congrats to the both of you," Jimin says.

"Thanks," the two both reply in unison.

~

Jimin gets in Yoongi's car while the elder sits in the drivers seat. Yoongi pretty much forced Jimin to let him drive the younger home because it was raining.

"Can't have you get wet. Then you might get a cold and something could happen to the baby." Jimin recalls Yoongi saying.

So now here they are.

"Anything interesting happen today?" Yoongi asks while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Well Taehyung and Hoseok are now apparently dating."

"Yeah saw that one coming," Yoongi replies earning a confused stare from Jimin.

"They're both equally crazy and hyper. It's a match made in heaven," the elder adds.

"It was also the day that I called Tae to cover for me," Jimin gasps, "that's why they sounded so weird over the phone, they were doing something right at that moment! That means I'm a potential cockblocker!" Jimin says facepalming, with Yoongi laughing in the background.

"I'm sure it's fine, don't stress it," Yoongi says still laughing.

"I still feel bad...I ruined their night!"

"They probably didn't care afterward."

"Fine. If you're so sure."

"So Jungkook's the only lonely one then." Yoongi snickers.

"How did you know? Wait I di-"

"Well you just told me the two lunatics got together. I've seen Namjoon and Seokjin around school, there's no mystery there," Yoongi stats.

"Then, there's you," he adds.

"Me? Wha- oh! Um yeah," Jimin says.

"Yoongi?" Jimin says after a pause.

"Hmm?"

"What are... we?"

"Well, I guess we have to figure that out. But I know it's something... something good for sure."

Jimin giggles, "Okay."

"We're here," Yoongi says, arriving at the youngers house.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow," Jimin goes to get out, but Yoongi pulls him back and connects their lips. Jimin eagerly replies caressing the elders cheek before they pull back gasping for air.

"Bye, baby," Yoongi replies.

Jimin steps out of the car and walks up his driveway, waving one more time before going inside.

"Jimin, finally," Jimin hears his mother say from the living room.

"Oh? Who was that bringing you home?"

"Just a friend eomma, cause it's raining."

"Ah yes, so thoughful. Anyways, your brother is here!" His mother's says walking back into the living room. He sets his bag down and follows her.

"Kiyeong Hyung!"

"Jiminie!"

The two brothers rush to one another and hug. They stay like that for a couple minutes before sitting back down on the couch.

"Wow it feels like it's been forever!" Kiyeong says.

"I know right?! How have you been?" Jimin questions

"Great actually, just finished school. Thank god that's over," Kiyeong chuckles.

"How's school going for you Jiminie?"

"Oh it's fine. I'm doing really good," the younger smiles.

"Oh that's awesome!" Jimin laughs at Kiyeongs response.

"How long are you staying for?" Jimin asks.

"I'm not sure yet, but for a bit. Don't worry we'll get to hang out a lot!"

~

"Boys dinner!" Jimin hears his mom call from the kitchen. They both rush to the dinner table and sit down.

"Calm down boys. The foods not gonna eat itself."

"Sorry Appa," both boys respond to their dad who walked into the room.

"How are my two amazing sons?"

"Fine Appa," Jimin responds starting to grab some of the food that was on the table.

"That's good."

"So Kiyeong how's school?"

"Oh great actually a couple month ago I..."

Jimin hears the voices get quieter and quieter as he's consumed by his own thought. He looks around at his family. They all look so happy; if only they knew.