04

Jimin decided on going to school the next day and couldn't focus on a single thing. He was too busy thinking about Yoongi and his reaction to having a kid.

Jimin fears for the worst, Yoongi not accepting it and blaming him for the incident; leaving Jimin having to raise a kid on his own.

"You okay Jimin? You're zoning out almost every second," Hoseok asks and waves a hand infront of the boy.

"Oh, sorry, just distracted. I'm fine!" Jimin replies smiling.

Jin just stares at the boy, shaking his head.

~

The three morning periods seemed to go by really quick for Jimin. The bell for lunch rings meaning history class was over.

"Yes finally! I'm starving," Hoseok says, hurriedly running out of the class.

"I'll see you a lunch?" Jin gives Jimin a pat on the back.

He takes a deep breath, "Yeah."

"Call if you need me," Jin adds and walks away.

Jimin goes straight down the stairs to the music classroom. He watches the freshmen exit, feeling déjà vu from the day that started this problem. He walks in and closes the door to which Yoongi looks up in surprise.

"Jimin, hello. Are you feeling a little better now? You're friends said that you weren't feeling too well."

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little better now."

"Have you been keeping up with the homework? It's fine if you haven't, I understand if you were too unwell to complete it."

"No, I did it," Jimin responds.

"Oh, well is something bothering you?"

Jimin doesn't responds but grabs a free chair and walks over to Yoongi's desk. He sits down across from the teacher and lets out a huff.

"What's up Jimin? You're acting different from what you usually are like."

"Do you hate me?" Jimin blurts.

"Hate you? Why on earth would I hate you?" Yoongi asks in confusion.

"I-"

Jimin sighs and reaching into his school bag that he brought along with him. He goes into the deepest pocket that was on the bag and pulls out what he had been hiding from the world the past day. Jimin places the plastic bag containing the two stick on Yoongi's desk and waits for a reply.

Yoongi pick this bag up in confusion. He studies the object for a second before his eyes go wide in shock.

"Jimin... you're..."

Jimin nods and rubs the tears out of his eyes.

"Wow, is that why you've been away?"

"I felt like shit, that's why I was away. This was the cause of it."

"Oh."

"You know..," Jimin starts, "it's yo...yours."

"What?!"

"Don't get mad!" Jimin sobs, "I'm sorry I know you dont want this, I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Jimin I'm not mad."

"You're not?'

Yoongi shakes his head.

"Do you want the baby?" The teacher asks.