45

Jimin wakes up in a cold sweat and checks his phone for the time

1:35 am, October 24th.

He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and sits up, suddenly feeling cold and wet underneath him. Confused, he lifts up the bedsheet to see them soaked around them and turns red in embarrassment.

"Fuck.."

Yoongi moves beside him and slowly wakes up.

"You okay?" He asks groggily.

"Fine."

Yoongi looks at the younger with a confused face. He feels the sheets beside him and widens his eyes.

"You sure?"

"Mhm..."

Yoongi sighs and gets out of bed. He goes over to Jimin's side and pulls him out of the covers.

"What happened?"

"Baby keeps pushing on my bladder," Jimin pouts, "sorry."

"It's what you get with pregnancy, it's okay. You want a quick bath to rinse off? It'll make you feel better."

"Sure..."

Yoongi brings Jimin to the bathroom and sits him on the toilet seat.

"What about the sheets..?"

"Don't worry, I got it," Yoongi smiles and kisses the younger.

"Ow..."

"You doing okay?"

"Baby won't stop," Jimin whines.

"Just take a quick bath."

Yoongi finishes filling up the bath and helps Jimin in. Jimin stays in for a little bit while Yoongi changes the bedsheets. He helps the younger out and into some other clothes.

"It's not stopping."

"The kicking?"

"Yeah...it's annoying, I was doing good up till now and in the last month the baby just said "fuck you,". I just want to sleep peacefully~." Jimin complains.

"Should we go to the hospital?"

"Why?"

"Just in case, what if something's wrong? I don't want to risk anything."

"Fine, but I bet we'll be back here to suffer for another three weeks."

"Better safe than sorry."

The two get dressed and get into the car. They drive to the hospital with the car radio playing soft songs in the background. They arrive and get parking and head in.

"Still hurts?"

"Little bit, I can feel him moving around a lot."

They talk to a coulpe workers and Jimin eventually ends up in a small room for questions.

"So you're having pain?" The lady ask.

"Yep."

"A lot of kicking?"

"Mhm."

"Any other information..?"

"Baby's pushing on his bladder."

"When is the due date for the baby?"

"Mid November."

"Okay...."

She does some tests and comes back with the results.

"So..we have to admit you into the hospital."

"What why?! What's wrong?"

"No no nothing. It's just seems that your baby decided to come early."

"What?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah so you're technically in labour."

"WHAT?!"

"The pain and pushing on the bladder. So there's no way for your water to break so the baby will just keep pushing and pushing while nothing happens. It's a good thing you came in."

"So it didn't break, but I'm in labour."

"Yes, that's because you're lacking certain body parts for that, since you're not female."

"Yet I was able to get pregnant?"

"That is because you have extra organs that normally belong inside a woman's body."

"Oh my god."

"This also means we need to do a c-section."

"Why?" Yoongi asks.

"He has no way to deliver a natural birth, he doesn't have the body parts."

"Holy shit-" Jimin scrunches his face as more pain comes.

The lady brings in a wheelchair, "so we'll put you on this and bring you to a room and wait."

"Wait for what?"

"There are certain things we need to do before the procedure, but you will most likely have your baby this morning!"

"Holy shit," Yoongi whispers.

Jimin gets on to the wheelchair as Yoongi pushes it to the room. He helps the younger change into a gown and get on the bed.

"So we have to wait a little bit before we can give you any pain reliever, if you want it. Also, since the baby is naturally moving into a position to supposedly have a vaginal birth -even though it's not-, we need to wait for him to get into a better position so the procedure will be faster, it should not be a long wait," she smiles abducted leaves the two boys alone in the room.

Jimin starts to sniffle and gets ready eyed.

"What's wrong baby? Shhhhhh."

"I'm scared...what gonna happen? The baby's a like month early!"

"It'll be okay, you are gonna do fine, he's pretty much full term already."

More pain comes to Jimin's stomach as he squeezes Yoongi's hand that he is holding.

"Do you have my phone?"

Yoongi hands the younger his phone. He picks it up and dials a number.

"Pick up please..."

"What the fuck do you want at quarter to three in the morning!" Jin whisper-yells.

"Sorry Hyung."

"Better be a good excuse or else you're dead."

"I think I have a good chance of survival then."

"Oh?"

"I'm in labour."

Jimin hears a thud from the other line.

"Hello, Hyung?"

"Sorry, dropped the phone. I'm on my way."

"Wh- you don't need to come."

"Yes I do, we've done this from day one together right?"

Jimin laughs, "okay Hyung, I'll see you soon."