28

It's been about two weeks since school officially ended and everyone's been enjoying their week so far.

Jimin sits on the couch, lurking through Instagram when Yoongi comes to sit beside him.

"Hey,"

"Hi!" Jimin squeaks.

"You busy or something?"

"Hmm, no I haven't been all week, that's kind of the point," the younger laughs.

"Okay, well then I'll give you a little bit to get ready and we're leaving..." Yoongi gets up and walks away.

"Wait where are we going!?"

"Get ready and you'll find out!"

Jimin gets up of the couch and goes to take a quick shower, letting the warm water soak up his body and thoughts. Once finally done he gets out and grabs some casual-ish clothes he had put to the side beforehand and puts them on looking in the mirror he examines himself and his 5 month pregnant belly. Suddenly,Yoongi opens the door to the bathroom.

"Hey you- wow,"

"Oh uh thanks? I didn't really know what to wear."

"You look beautiful..."

Jimin walks over and pecks the elder on the lips before stepping out of the bathroom and heading down the stairs.

"Ready?" Yoongi asks.

"I think so? Are you still not gonna tell me where we're going?"

Yoongi smiles and opens the front door. Jimin walks out towards the car with Yoongi trailing. They both get in and Yoongi starts it up and backs out of the driveway.

They arrive at a small restaurant in the middle of the city. The two walk in and get seated at a table to the left of the restaurant.

"Wow this is nice," Jimin smiles.

"I hope you like it, I was waiting until after school ended to take you out somewhere."

"I love it thanks Hyung."

The two hear giggling a little ways from them and turn to look at a family in a booth close to theirs.

"Aww there so cute!" Jimin giggles.

"That's gonna be us soon..." Yoongi whispers as he entangles their fingers together.

"Over the half way mark."

"I can't believe it's been five months already."

"I know!" Jimin squeaks, "I remember the first time walking into your class."

"Oh god!" Yoongi laughs, "how old were we back then?"

"I think I was around sixteen...so you must have been like twenty one?!"

"Wow... who would have thought"

"Did you even have the requirements to teach?"

Yoongi shrug his shoulders, "I was experienced in music, so they gave me the job."

"Poor Taehyung, I would not stop talking about you for weeks!" Jimin laughs.

Yoongi smirks, "what were you saying about me?"

"Pfft I can't remember now..."

"You wanting me to cho-"

"No no no no!....Shut up!" Yoongi laughs as Jimin's face goes bright red.

"It's just a joke."

"Mhm, I don't think it was a joke baby."

"Whatever..."

The two eventually ordered and got their food placed in front of them.

"You know...you were always one of my favourite students."

"I was?"

"Yeah, I mean look at you."

Jimin actually looks at himself head to toe.

"Not like that!"

"What did you like about me?"

"Well you always worked hard in your classes..."

"I worked the most in your class."

"You're very smart, you always smiles and look very cute."

"When did you...obtain feelings for me?" Jimin asks as he takes a bit from his dish.

"U-h well... it wasn't for a little while, I just never really came to the... realization? I mean you were so young so I always thought of it as wrong..."

"Oh wow I never thought about it that way."

"But I did kind of know you felt something for me."

"You did?!"

"You aren't subtle with your actions. You also aren't quiet when you talk to your friends," Yoongi stares at the younger.

"You heard the stuff I was saying?!"

"You were saying it in my class! How could I not may mind to it, 'Mr. Min this, Mr. Min that,' "

"Oh my god..." Jimin face turns bright red.

"I didn't think it matter that much, why do you look like a tomato?"

"That's not even some of the worst stuff I've said," Jimin whispers, looking down.

"Wait now I'm interested..."

"Definitely not! You will never know what I said."

"I'll squeeze it out of you" Jimin laughs.

"I can't believe now far we've come...god I feel like I'm repeating myself so much but it's true. Even from just six, seven months ago."

"I'm glad everything's happened. Some thing more than others but I'm happy."

"Wait do you mean the baby?"

"Hmm?"

"You said 'some things more than others'..."

"I'm so fucking happy about this baby you have no idea, I'm taking about timing. You have university coming up which I know is gonna be rough in the first few months and of course I wanted to have you all to myself for a little while before kids..." Yoongi smirks at the end.

"Oh please that doesn't change anything, I bet my friends would be happy to babysit."

"But do I trust Taehyung with my son, that's the question."

"Taehyung's is actually really good with kids!"

"He practically is one himself."

"Yeah...well I'm kind of happy it happened now I guess."

"Hmm?"

"Well in the beginnings I was worried you wouldn't want a kid, and you would just leave me... but then as I thought about I, i thought that maybe the baby was the only thing keeping you around."

"Are you kidding?! With or without baby I'm gonna stay with you forever, and I promise that." Yoongi says with a smile.

"Thank you..."

Yoongi picks up Jimin's hand and places a kiss on it.

'Within time baby.'