06

The bell rings as the group of thirty forteen year olds rush out of the class for lunch.  Yoongi sits down back at his desk and starts looking at papers for the nth time. It's all quiet and peaceful until he feel someone grabbing him by the collar.

"You!" Taehyung says holding his music teacher.

"T-Taehyung, wha-" Yoongi sees from the corner of his eye Jimin and Seokjin walking into the class.

"Taehyung-ah put him down," Yoongi hears Jimin's soft voice call out. Taehyung complies setting him down.

"I knew you were staring at Jimin all a long."

Yoongi sits back down again, "Ah really?" he says not giving a fuck while Jimin's stomach does flips at Yoongi's tone.

"You're just gonna sit there?!" Taehyung asks.

Yoongi puts his glasses on and looks up at the boy, "I have things to do Taehyung."

The teacher continues rummaging through papers, "what is it you would like?" Taehyung grabs a chair and sits down.

"Oh here we go," Yoongi mumbles.

"Do you know what you're doing with your life, or your future. What about family, I'm nervous for my Jimin are-"

"First off, he's mine not yours," Yoongi starts leaving Taehyung shocked, and Jimin blushing.

"So, you told them?" Yoongi looks up at Jimin.

Jimin trying not to be turned on by Yoongi just grins and nods.

"Taehyung. You know it's really none of your business."

"As Jimin's best friend I think it is!"

"I'm standing right here," Jin says pretending to be offended.

"Taehyung you're still young, you don't need to know about all of those things." Yoongi says as he keeps on grading papers.

"Jimin's still young too!"

"Taehyung!" Jimin interjects.

Taehyung looks back at him, "Sorry Minnie."

"Taehyung I get you're worried about your best friend- no offense Seokjin- but everything's fine."

"Have you thought everything through?! Prepared yet? Thought about names or bedroom or a-"

"Yes everything is decided and will be, just without you."

Yoongi smiles at Taehyung, who lets out a huff and Jimin giggles.

"Now can I get back to working?"

Taehyung gets up and walks out with Seokjin following suit. Jimin still stares and the man in front of him. Yoongi looks up toward Jimin. Yoongi gestures for Jimin to walk over. The younger goes and sits in Yoongi's lap.

"Should I be nervous?" The younger asks.

Yoongi kisses his forehead, "Not one bit."

"There's so much planning to do," Jimin complains.

"Maybe, if you want, you should come with me and take a visit to my house."

Jimin smiles, "I would like that."

~

"And class I expect you to work on this for a little amount of time on the weekend." The music teacher says as the students scatter around getting ready for the school week to be over.

"Jiminie, What are you doing after school?" Hoseok asks.

"Stuff." Jimin smiles, "Don't worry, not drugs," he finishes as the bell rings.

"Ah okay, well I'm gonna go with Taetae to his house, so um...see yah!" Hoseok skips off into the hallway.

Jimin sits and waits for all the other students to leave. The last student leaves and Yoongi shuts the door. He turns thinking he is alone and almost has a heart attack seeing Jimin in his seat.

"God, you scared me."

"Sorry," Jimin grins as he trots down to the front.

"So, you coming with me?" Yoongi asks.

"Yep!" Jimin grins. Yoongi grabs all his papers and puts them in his briefcase. They walk out through the back door to Yoongi's car. Jimin gets in the passengers seat and Yoongi goes to the opposite side and starts the car.

The car ride is about a twenty minutes long before they pull up in a driveway. The house is really pretty to Jimin; in a very modern neighbourhood. It's a very tall but thin house. They walk into the house and Yoongi sets his things down on the ground.

"Wow," is all that escapes Jimin's lips. In front of them is the living room and kitchen in behind, with stairs leading up to a loft where the main bedroom is. Off in the back on the first floor is a smaller room and bathroom with another on the loft.

"This place looks amazing!" Jimin squeals.

Yoongi smiles, "I'm glad you like it so much." Jimin sits down on the small love seat with Yoongi following. Jimin lays in the elder lap closing his eyes.

"This is gonna be amazing."

Yoongi kisses the younger, "I'm glad you're happy about it."

"So, to help us in the future, do you want to start talking some...details out?" Yoongi suggest.

"Yeah sure."