03

Jimin has been feeling very off as of lately.

It started out a couple weeks ago. Jimin thought it was a small bug, but it quickly grew worse and worse, very quickly. He tried going to school but would have to leave half way through the day or not go at all.

"Jiminie, I made you soup!"

"Eomma, I'm fine, really."

"I'm just making sure you don't get even worse is all." The elder lady says rubbing her son's head, "I hope you feel better soon."

"Thanks."

~

After school, Seokjin typically comes over to help Jimin with homework he missed.

"I swear, one of you guys got me sick," Jimin huffs as he takes some medicine.

"None of us are sick Jiminie. But, we're at school everyday, you probably caught something going around. You feel better now, right?"

"I do feel slightly better..."

Jin smiles, "See! it was nothing."

He pats the younger's head as they continue with school work.

After a couple hours the boys finish and Seokjin heads home.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow at school Jiminie?"

"I'll be there!" Jimin says waving to Jin as he walks down the driveway.

Jimin heads up to his bedroom and jumps into bed, turning the lights off and closing his eyes for some much needed slumber.

~

Jimin wakes up early the next morning. He groans as he feels worse than the previous night but gets up and stretches his muscles. Jimin feels his throat clenching and his dinner starting to come up from the night before. He dashes to the bathroom and expels everything that he had eaten the previous night. Once Jimin feels that he's finished, he closes the door and sits on the ground for a few minutes before texting Seokjin.

Jinnie

Why must my beauty sleep be disturbed?

I threw up...

Oh my god, Are you okay?!

I am now, but I guess I'm not coming to school.

Yeah stay home, I'll come help you again after school!

Thanks Hyung, I appreciate it

Get some more rest day and try not to do too much

Will do , Hyung

Jimin shut his phone off and flushes the toilet. He gets up and brushes his teeth before heading downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was making breakfast.

"Morning my little Jiminie!" His mother greets.

"Morning."

"How we feel today?"

"Ugh," Jimin rest his head face down on the table.

"Oh, my poor Jiminie."

She walks over to the slumped over body and gives him a tight hug.