31

Jin drives Jimin home with Jungkook in the back of the car. Once pulled into the driveway Jin gets out and helps Jimin to the door. The younger unlocks it and steps inside. Jimin sighs and puts his eyes down.

"You gonna be okay?" Jin asks.

"I'll be fine, I'll probably go lay down or...something."

Seokjin smiles and lets go of Jimin's hand which he was holding previously. He walks out and shuts the door leaving Jimin in the house alone once again.

The younger trots upstairs and gets into bed, shutting his eyes and tries to take a little nap

~

Jimin feels himself being shook slowly out of his slumber. He opens his eyes to see Yoongi staring back at him.

"Hey baby,"

"Hmm?"

"How long have you been asleep for?" Yoongi asks calmly.

"Not too long, I fell asleep at around two."

"Jimin, it's been five hours..."

"What?!" Jimin sits straight up, grabbing Yoongi's phone to check the time.

"Oh my god, it's already seven o'clock?"

Jimin sinks back down into the pillow.

"I feel dead."

"Did going out with Jin and Jungkook make you that tired?" Yoongi chuckles.

"No not exactly..."

"Need to talk?"

Jimin sighs and rolls over in the bed.

"Well I was gonna go take a quick shower, afterward do you wan-"

"Can I join...you?" Jimin asks.

"You wanna shower with me?"

Jimin nods his head.

"Well how 'bout we take a bath instead, if you're tired I don't want you to stand for that long," Yoongi smiles and kisses the latter's forehead as he gets up to head to the bathroom and turn on the faucet.

Jimin continues to lie in the bed for a few minutes until he hears Yoongi come padding back into the room.

"Alright waters almost done, come on," Yoongi goes over and helps the younger up. They both walk into the bathroom as Yoongi shuts the door and makes sure a final time the water is the right temperature. Jimin starts undressing but turns his attention to the mirror in the corner.

"Okay there, you ready to get i-," Yoongi looks up at Jimin who's looking at naked body in the mirror.

Yoongi gets up and wraps his arms around the younger, surprising him slightly.

"Beautiful..." Yoongi whispers.

"Yeah 'cause a five and a half pregnant belly screams beautiful," Jimin smiles.

"Of course it is, 'cause there's something- someone in there."

Yoongi walks away and takes his clothes off putting them in a hamper off to the side. He climbs in and sits down, letting the water soak his body.

"Come here," Yoongi gestures to Jimin.

The younger waddles over and gets in the tube with Yoongi. He sits in front of the elder and rest his back on the elder's chests.

"So, what happened today?" Yoongi asks.

"Hmm?"

"You know, why are you so down..?"

"Just these people...at the mall."

"Oh baby..."

"These old ladies came up and we're being nice and congratulating me about being pregnant..."

"That's good?"

"Then they found out the three of us are just entering university and how the pregnancy wasn't planned and they went off on me!" Jimin huffs and leans farther onto Yoongi's back.

"Why does it feel like the world's against me~" Jimin whines.

"The world is not against you," Yoongi chuckles, "it's a different world from when those ladies were your age, they don't fully comprehend that more teens can get pregnant..."

"That's not even the worst part, what would people think if they knew I got knocked up by my fucking teacher!" Jimin blurts.

Yoongi's eyes widen in surprise from Jimin's sudden comment. Jimin realizes what he said and turns to see Yoongi slightly looking down. Jimin wraps his arms around the elder and stuffs his face into his neck.

"I didn't mean it like that..." Jimin mumbles.

"Yeah I know...."

"It's my fault anyways, not yours."

"It's no ones fault alright?" Yoongi kisses the youngers head.

"Besides I know that there are fifteen year olds that are getting pregnant so you don't have that much to stress about..."

"How do you know this?!" Jimin questions.

"I'm a highschool teacher, it's not rocket science."

"There were other people in our school who got pregnant?"

"Well I wasn't referring to that but..yeah; it went around a couple of the teachers. People just think the teachers don't know or don't care but we see a lot more that we probably should."

"Ah- wait did people know I was pregnant?!" Jimin cries.

"No no no... you did a good job at hiding it, and the timing was better than other people."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay we don't really talk about it but..."

"I won't tell anyone!"

"Fine, it was actually one of my other students. I went into the back room for a second and I guess she thought the room was empty. I heard her talking to someone probably on the phone. She was talking about getting pregnant and how she was stressing out."

"Wow, what grade was she?"

"Sophomore, second period."

"Jeez,"

"Yeah so I was thinking about it than one of the other teachers came and started prodding and turns out she knew about it too so yeah..."

"That's even worse...she's still in high school, that's gonna be crazy."

"It's also gonna be crazy for you too, and don't be afraid to ask for help from people okay?"

"Yeah I know, I feel better now."

"Good," Yoongi kisses the latter once again.

"Ready to get out?" The elder asks.

"No, I wanna stay with you for a little longer."