41

Jimin sat at the island of the kitchen and watches his boyfriend cook dinner.

"Have you felt anymore kicks?" He asks.

"Not a lot, it died down from earlier today..."

"Well that's better for you at least,"

"Mhm," Jimin sighs.

"You good?" Yoongi asks.

"Yep! I'm good..."

"What's up?"

"Just my mind wondering again, that's all."

"The baby?"

"Well that's apart of it."

"Talk to me."

Jimin giggles, "I'm just nervous is all, I still don't know what to expect and we're new parents, don't forget I'm pretty much still a teen mom, eighteen going on nineteen."

"Yes..."

"I'm still just nervous of what people would think if we went in public...the baby and I. I've heard some remarks every now and then and gotten some glares from people. My friends try and distract me but I still see it."

"Well that's just cause it's abnormal for one, a guy to be pregnant, and two, a university student still in school eight months in."

"You think?"

"Possibly, and there are a lot of judgmental people...I wouldn't sweat it. Plus, you are going to be the best parent."

"Thanks Yoongs."

"Well you're always so caring and loveable, I've seen a lot of people just feeding off of your energy. You're scared now but I bet as soon as we get him you're gonna be amazing with him, I can feel it," Yoongi says making Jimin smile widely.

"Yeah..." Jimin huffs.

"Dinner is served!" Yoongi starts bringing the plates of food to Jimin.

"Thank god, I am starving!"

"Eat up, you deserve it."

"How did I get such an amazing boyfriend?" The younger looks at Yoongi.

"You? What about me? If it were anyone else this could have gone a completely different way," Yoongi says.

"How so?"

"For one, I got you pregnant, when you were still in high school."

"I was in my last year, and I kind of asked for it anyways... Karma is a bitch," Jimin chuckles.

"Yes but anyone could've asked for it, and then what would happen if they found out that they're pregnant? Report to the school and I get fired and possibly never get a job again?"

Jimin's eyes go wide, "I didn't think about it like that... I'm sorry. That never even crossed my mind that something serious could have happened to you if people found out."

"That's why I wanted to wait to put a label on us."

"I didn't even think about that," Jimin repeats.

"Well now it doesn't matter cause technically we started dating in the summer and you weren't my student," Yoongi winks.

"Look at you still teaching me anyways," Jimin blushes.

The two boys continue to enjoy their dinner when Jimin's phone rings from the living room. The boy gets up and waddles over to pick it up and reads the caller ID.

"Hey Hobi Hyung," The younger greets.

"Hey Jimin."

"What's up? You don't normally call at this time.., you normally don't call at all."

"Oh thanks for that, I sound like a bad friend... what are you doing?"

"Eating dinner, why?"

"At eleven at night?"

"Who says we can't have late night dinners?!"

"Okay then, anyways um..."

"You okay Hyung?"

"Oh I'm Fine."

"What's that supposed to mean..?" Jimin asks getting suspicious.

"Okay so uh... We went to the party- Jackson's party.. three of us."

"You convinced Jungkook to go? I thought he would chicken out."

"Yep! I'm great at that... anyways, he met some friends there that he already knew from school, I can't remember their names I think one was Yugy-something. So he went off with them while Tae and I did our own thing."

"Okay...are you jealous or something?"

"What?! N-no! That's not the point, I'm not finished. So fast forward a little bit and he comes back to find us, and he's... uh... drunk off his ass."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah we brought him back home but he's mubbling a lot and saying your name a lot...and went into full sobbing a couple minutes ago.."

"What?! How'd you get home? You better have not drove home drunk."

"I'm sober, Tae had a little to drink but he's still fine, Kook on the other hand...my point is, I know it's late and stuff and you're probably busy or tired but like- can you come help.... please. We don't know what's wrong with him."

"Hold on," Jimin puts his call on mute.

"You love me right?" Jimin asks going back to the table were Yoongi was sitting.

"Uh...in theory?" He responds having heard Jimin's side of the conversation.

"Could you give me a ride to Hoseok place- please! They really need help."

"Yeah.., fine."

"Thank you!" Jimin runs over and pecks Yoongi on the lips before going back to the phone.

"I'll be over in a bit."

"Thank you so much Jimin!"