12

Jimin was currently lying in his bed, staring at his ultrasound pictures from a couple weeks ago. He decided that tonight he would tell his family about the baby. It's almost the end of the school year, with a month left to go. Jimin has been contemplating on telling them, before they find out, and any later and he won't be able to hide his stomach anyway. He decided to do it at dinner when everyone is sitting together, just the four of them. He talked to Yoongi earlier, just to calm his nerves.

Jimin took out everything he had so far from the baby. It wasn't much just his ultrasounds and pregnancy tests. Jimin decided that he would safely put a picture of one of the pictures he got from a few weeks ago and bring just incase he wanted to take it out.

All of a sudden Jimin heard trumps coming up the stairs and he put all of the things laying on his bed, back into the drawer. Someone knocked on the door, then it opened.

"Jiminie?" Jimin heard his mom asks. He was currently under the covers for no apparent reason, just nervous to face his mother.

"Y-yeah?" He popped his head out.

"Oh there you are! Dinners almost ready."

"Okay I'll come down in a few," the younger responds as his mother closes the door and walks back downstairs.

Jimin takes a deep breath. He decides to call Yoongi one last time. It rings two times before picking up.

"Hello?" Jimin heard Yoongi deep voice from the other line.

"Hi."

"Ah Jiminie, what's up?"

"Just about to go for dinner soon..." he trailed off.

"You're gonna tell your family."

"Yep. I'll see how far I get."

"I'm so proud of you already. How far you've come, even though this baby wasn't planned. No matter what happens I love you and I will be there for you."

"Thank you," Jimin's voice comes out as a whisper.

"I have to go now."

"I love you."

"I love you, so god damn much," Jimin exhales.

"Bye."

The younger hangs up the phone and lays back down on the bed. He hoists himself back up putting yet another sweater on to hide his bump. He grabs a picture and puts it nicely in the pocket and heads downstairs. Even just the stairs feel like an endless corridor leading into the kitchen.

"Ah there you are Jimin," Jimin father says.

"Come sit while the food still hot!" His mother encourages him to come sit at the table.

Jimin plays with his food for a bit before actually taking some. Even though it was hot, it still felt cold in his mind. He listened to the conversation going around attentively. He finished everything on his plate and sat there for while.

"So Jimin anything interesting going on in your life?" Jimin's dad asks.

"Maybe a new love interest?" His mom gives him a light shove.

"Ah eomma!" Jimin whines.

"I'm just playing. Tell me something that been going on, anything?"

"Yeah! I wanna know what my little bro's been up to."

"Um well..." 'this is the perfect chance to tell them, you'll never get another one' "um y-yeah something has, uh been going on."

"Ooh really what is it?!" His mom asks eagerly.

Jimin looks at his family, his mother, father and brother before speaking.

Jimin takes a deep breath, "I-I'm, pregnant," he blurts it out and stays unbelievably still.

"W-what?" His dad questions.

"Jiminie! Don't play tricks like that!" His mom says laughing, "come on what is it."

"I'm pregnant... I'm not joking."

"But...But, H-how!?" his mother asks.

"Oh my god you're the third person to ask me that," he mumbles under his breath.

"N-no, you can't be!" His mom almost yells. His dad just gets up and walks out of the room.

"I know i-"

"Park Jimin how could you?! You're just going around sleeping with people; I didn't raise you to be some...some kind of slut!" She yells. A tear falls from his eye.

"It's not like that," he mumbles.

"You have so much going for you. Good grades, good friends. What are you going to do after graduation?!"

"I said I was thinking about online school."

"Oh my god. You've been pregnant this whole time. How long?!"

"16 weeks..."

"PARK JIMIN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU FUCKING WHORE?!"

Jimin had never heard his mother swear or scream like that before. His dad comes back in the room with a beer.

"I can't believe this. Where did we go wrong.." Jimin's mother has tears in her eyes.

"Jimin, I think it just be better for you to leave," his father joins in.

"W-what?!"

"Just get out Jimin. What are people gonna think of you, of us, just go..."

"Bu-"

"That's final Jimin!" His father yells. Jimin trots up to room and sits on his bed, emotionless. He calls Yoongi back while grabbing a small bag and stuffing some things inside of it.

"Hey Ji- what's wrong?!" Yoongi could hear Jimin's sniffling.

"They...want m-me out," he says quietly.

"Oh my god... I'll come get you okay, I'll be there in a few minutes!" Yoongi hangs up.

Jimin starts packing again when he hears his door closing. He turns around and sees Kiyeong standing there.

"Jiminie..."

"What."

"I-I, I don't know... I'm sorry, about them."

Jimin stays silent.

"D-do you- are the pictures of-"

"-Him? Yeah here." Jimin takes the picture from his sweater and gives it to Kiyeong.

"Wow, that's really inside of you. That's so cool." Jimin smiles, even in the slightest. His phone beeps and he looks to see Yoongi's contact popping up.

'I'm a little ways down the street, waiting."

Jimin zips his bag closed, containing essentiels like phone charger, laptop, clothes, school stuff, and some baby stuff.

"Wait where are you gonna go?" Kiyeong hands back the photo.

"That's nothing for you to worry about for now." Kiyeong nods his head and leaves the room and Jimin looks at his room one final time.

He looks at the photo in his hands of his son. He goes over to his desk and writes on the back of the photo before leaving it on his bed.

He quietly heads down the stairs trying to avoid his parents. He could see them in the living room with Kiyeong, who was obviously trying to make a distraction to not make the situation worse. He slips on his shoes and darts out the door heading down the street to Yoongi's car. He opens the door to find a sleeping Yoongi who immediately wakes up. Jimin puts his bag a his feet.

"Just drive, please."