Chapter 12 - Code Breaker

Definitely feeling lightheaded now as my head starts to lull to the side on Stiles' chest, however his voice causes my eyes to snap open and my head to lift

"No– I'm not just letting you leave them here."

Peter with zero care in the world glances at me and then flicks his gaze towards Lydia, bringing out a handkerchief to wipe his bloody face "You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me."

Stiles looks down to his hands on my side "Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore."

I try sitting up, but just wince instead "Stiles go– I'll call Jackson."

Peter raises his arm out towards us "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are– that's all you get."

Stiles scoffs and jerks his head backwards "Jackson can't carry both of them."

I'm not an invalid "I can walk" I argue and attempt to lean forward but Stiles grips me tighter and continues like I said nothing "No, we'll call him and I'll take Addy."

Peter glares however Stiles grits his teeth and continues on "Wait in the tree line and watch me. I'll go with you– BUT only if you let me get Addy closer to the school."

"This isn't a negotiation" Peter lets out on a frustrated groan and throws his head back slightly, earning Stiles to shout right back "You didn't need to fucking hurt her! Your choice now– either kill me or let me help her."

⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇

We call Jackson and he surprisingly takes not long at all to get to us. His eyes widen at the scene before him– me holding Lydia's hand, feeling her pulse– both of us covered in blood while Stiles keeps pressure against my non stop bleeding side.

Jackson runs over and picks up Lydia while Stiles helps me to my feet. I let out a hiss and groan, wincing the whole way because fucking stomach muscles are apparently a big deal when they get punctured amateurs

"Stiles, no–" My protest dies in the back on my throat, replaced with a groan while he lifts me into his arms, cradling me into his chest.

I drop my head onto his shoulder and lift one arm around his neck, moving my other hand to hold my side while mentally cursing the fuck out of Peter the prick Hale

Stiles tightens his hold around my back and under the backs of my knees, carrying me with strength I wasn't really aware he had "I've got you, Adds."

Jackson and Stiles fall in step next to each other and Jackson flicks his eyes over to us "What the fuck happened to them? Was this Derek?"

Stiles scoffs "Derek wouldn't hurt Addy. This was done by what Scott has been warning you about– just shut up and hurry."

Jackson rolls his eyes and breaks through the tree line yelling for someone to help us. We see people running and screaming out of his path though can't really blame them we do look like a scene out of a horror movie

Jackson lays Lydia on the ground and Stiles sets me on my wobbly legs, his hands gripping onto either side of my waist to steady me.

He nods his head towards Lydia "Here sit down" I shake my head at his suggestion and my eyes widen slightly when I see Peter at the tree line we just broke through. I drop my voice to a whisper "Stiles, you have to go."