Devil

Yongsun's PoV

I couldn't read her mind like I used to. She don't have any expression or so.

I was about to speak when the bell rang.
"Bye!" I said as I walk up leaving the room. I just feel embarrassed though.

I went straight through my locker and get my things for my second subject, I went down the canteen cause I'm kinda hungry.

I look around to choose what to buy. I just need some take outs..
I roam my eyes then see a frappe.
My favorite!

I buy one and walk down the corridor.

Third Person's PoV

Solar is walking through the porch and didn't notice a stone on her way making her fall the ground.

There wasn't any student there, she can't stand up, she felt her knees might broke when she move. A sudden many footsteps was approaching her.

She grab a feet to help her get up.
"Can u pls help me get up, my knees might broke down" solar confessed without looking at this person. She can see feet behind this person.

"Get up yourself! She heard.
As she hear the voice she can recognize it.It's Moonbyul's.  Her voice was like about to laugh.

She stood up like nothing happened and fix her hair. She can see how Moonbyul's mood switched.

" Don't dare to touch me again" Moonbyul warned coldly.

" and why so? Will you die?" Solar asked sarcastically then smirked.

"You won't right?" solar winked and giggled.

"Don't you have any manners? You should respect me. Bow at me and say sorry for touching me! How dare u!" Byul shouted and all of the students watching them are in froze.

"Hm.. I don't think so. Bow at you? Sorry, you're not God. " Solar  answered.

"You--"
Moonbyul was interrupted when one of her bodyguard whisper something but didn't remove her gaze to solar.
"You're lucky I'm busy today. This will not be the last time I will see you Ms Ms S-"

"Oh. Are u asking for my name? I'm flattered... Hahahaha...It's Kim Yongsun, call me Solar btw." Solar said with wink offering her hand to byul but byul just stare on it.

"Come on. You are checking my attitude a while ago." Solar said playfully.

Byul accepted her hand but in just  3 secs. She was on the door leaving when Solar shouted something.

"And I also hope this will not be the last! " as she giggled

Yongsun's PoV

As Moonbyul left, I felt like being burned by stares in this locker room
'How could she do that? She just pissed my baby' 'how dare her talk to my sweetheart'

She just smirked at what she heard. So Moonbyul is a crazy hearthrob, I thought as I chuckled.

I felt someone is coming to me so I turn to look. Two girls, the other is with fierce look, while the othet is cute, it has also dimple. They smiled at me.

"H-hi I'm Wheein. I've seen the moment before, you're actually brave" she said and chuckled so I chuckledHyejin,

"Hi I'm Kim Yongsun, Solar can do. Nice meeting you" I introduced.

"This is Hyejin, call her Hwasa" Wheein introduced as she tap hawsa's  shoulder then she waved hi.

---

"Who is she?" I asked. We are talking about Moonbyul, I try asking things about Moonbyul but they refuse to answer.

" Well, she is our friend. "
What? So they're friends?

"What happened? I asked out

" huh?" Hwasa questioned looking at me.

"Why didn't she even look at your direction or even smiled.?" I asked confused.

That's it guys...
Short update for today
Ps.

Lovelots