Sweet Cupcakes

*byul's PoV*

Ow! My head hurts. I slowly open my eyes while caressing my head.
Oh! Where am I? In my room? How did I get here?. Last thing I know is...
I went to a bar, I scolded a man and a girl? Then I fell asleep.? "Oh, sweetie! You're up, drink this soup then take some medicine to feel better, ok?" I just nodded. "How did I get here oppa?" I asked at him as he was about to leave. "Oh, don't you remember? Two good-looking girls lead you home. " He said while preventing his laugh. What is he laughing for? "What? Why?Did something happened?" I asked confusedly. "Oh, hahahahahahahah" He laughed uncontrollable, I just stared at him coldly.  When he noticed, he stopped. "Ah, sorry, just that, I can't stopped. Haha" He excused. "You were wasted last night and you are sooo sooo stubborn. I can't handle you nor the Maids so I pleased one of them to take care of you. In fact, she just left 2 hours ago sweetie, Her name is..... Kim? Kim Yongsun?" He explained winking at me. "Oh, and By the way. You should apologize for vomiting her dress, hahahah" He said walking out the room.

Wait, what did I do?!. Vomited??. Apologize?. With that wicked witch!!?  That's not on my vocabulary!. This is out of my expectation!!

-----

I'm now struggling to find that brat's Subject!. I already ran all the room but I can't find her!.  Is she on the canteen?

I walked over the canteen, Oh, it's not crowded. I roamed my eyes annnnnddd... There she is.

Wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jean. She's hot🔥,

I motioned near her, definitely she didn't notice me, she's busy staring at her notebook.

"A-hem!' I coughed. She looked up and smiled when she saw me, really? She still can Smile?.

" Hey, you came" She said like oh! Is she waiting for me then? I raised my left eyebrow "I mean, I thought you can't make it cause yesterday, you were wasted" She said chuckling. "Oh! Well, about that. I want to apologize for they said I v--... You know" I said without looking at her so I kept roaming my eyes. "Here! As my thank you for guarding me last night" I said putting the cupcakes on her table. I heard her chuckled again, I looked at her and she is looking at me like she's watching a comedy. Really?!.

"What? Stop laughing at me!" I defended and raised my phone. "You know what? I'm busy! I'm going!" I said walking the exit door. "Wait! Moonbyul?!" I stopped my track. What did she call me? Moonbyul? That's unfamiliar! It's uncomfortable.

I walked infront of her " What did you just call me?!" I asked eagerly. Instead of answering me, she pulled me so I fall down at her seat. " You should not apologize on me, and besides,  I won't accept this if you won't eat with me" She said referring to the cupcakes I've made. "I don't care!" I said as I stand up. "Ok, so I'll eat on my own" I quickly grab the box! No way, not infront me. "What?!" She asked impatiently. "Don't eat it now. " I said bowing my head. "Why so? I thought it's for me" She grab the box and unwrap it. I watch her unwrapping the box.

She get one, as she taste it, I closed my eyes not wanting to see her expression. "Hmm. Did you made this your own?" She asked out of the blue. "No, I ordered it." I lied. "Oh. Thank you then" She said biting the cupcakes again. I saw some icing on her chubby cheeks, I chuckled internally and got some tissue.

I approached her and was about to wipe her cheeks. "What are you doing?" She asked throwing my hands. "Stay still!" I demanded. She didn't move even a bit, I slowly wiped her cheeks and look at her.

I noticed how red she is, Is she having fever? I lift my hand and touched her forehead but It didn't feel hot. I lift my other hand and touched her cheeks and I didn't also feel any hot.

"You---" I just realized how close we are, My two hands are on her cheeks.   Her face is so close to mine, A bit move and we are about to kiss. 

As I'm staring at her, I'm amazed on how her lips are perfect. I wonder how it tastes.

Kriiiing kriiinnggg*

Oh! That scared me. I almost jump off, I noticed her smiled again. "I- I gotta go" I said trying to leave as fast as I can. "Finish them all since I made them myself" I said walking out the canteen.

My heart beats so fast like I just finished running 3 kilometers. I started to feel hot and weird. I felt so happy and it feels... Amazing.

I blow some air with my mouth closed. I actually do this if I feel weird.

*Yongsun's PoV*

I can't believe what happened today. That devil just apologized on me and even give me cupcakes?!. Is that her? Did some good spirit hypnotized her?

I glanced at the unfinished cupcakes and smiled. I don't know but it feels like I can't finish this. I want to take it home fir preservation. It feels special and again, I don't know why!

-----

I directly went to the kitchen and transfer the Cupcakes on a tupperware and put it on the Refrigerator.

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted and I heard footsteps approaching. "Hey, honey. How's school?" I chuckled remembering byul's action and words. "It's nice. " I answered. "I'm hungry, what's our food, hmmm" she said and went to the kitchen. I suddenly remembered the cupcakes. I stand immediately and run at her, as I enter the kitchen, she is holding the Tupperware. "Moooooom!!!!! Dooon't toouuucchhh tthhhhaaat!" I shouted as I reached her hand and snatched the plastic. "Oh, sorry. I thought that's for me" she said leaving the kitchen.

I sigh as I stared at it. I feel bad for mom. I ordered Pie for mom to eat and she gladly accepted my apology. "Sorry mom, it's just. This is so special for me" I explained as I showed her. "It's ok honey, Just don't scold me again. Ok?" I nodded in response.

"Why did you label it as 'sweet cupcakes'? " I myself don't even know why. " Cause it's sweet" I said. "I'll go to sleep mom. Goodnight" I excused myself trying to avoid more questions.

----

Bzzt bzzt (phone vibrated)

I searched my phone under my pillow while my eyes are closed. Who the heck will message me this late?! It's midnight for pete's sake!!

I rubbed my eyes and saw a text.
"Whhhhaaaattt???!!!!"