Back

...

"Yongsun?" Deep weak voice stated but the girl didn't heard  and got out the elevator without any disturbance.

"Yong---" she said stepping forward but she stopped her self realizing Seulgi beside her.

"Bhabe.." Seulgi murmured as  byul attempted to walk out the elevator.

....

Song to listen: 365 days
Artist: Lutricia Mcneal

...

Seulgi felt how bothered Byulyi that time after they got out for a lunch. She kept on looking around and whinning.

"Are you waiting for someone? Looks like you're not well on your seat." Seulgi finally asked knowing she can't stand her wife's behavior.

"No.. Sorry.. Wanna use the restroom first. " without her approval, her wife stand up leaving her.

Walking in the middle of Cafeteria. She stopped by staring at the two person enjoying the meal.

The man is close to her while she is enjoying the company of him. It breaks her, Now she remembered him. The man beside her before, Is he her husband??

Moonbyul started to tear up why she deserve that pain. If only she got the guts to cut the marriage... If onlyy....

All she ever think is how this wishes brought her back when she had Yongsun saying If only... She will stay.. For her...

Thinking..... Yongsun managed to look around spotting a pair of eye starring at them. She stared back at Byul's eyes.

"Ohh.. Sorry" Eric said when he dropped the spoon and get it. He distracted Yong making her to lose byul when she turn back.

"Eric.. Mind me to use the CR?"
Standing up, she get her bag.
"Sure...sure" eric said smiling flashing his teeth.

She rushed up and went to the place where she spotted byul before.  She looked around but something doesn't feel right.

A pair of hand pulls her out till the comfort room making her to scream but her mouth was covered.

She was still held up and didn't bother to look who was pulling her. She just keep on struggling.

Soon as they entered the CR. She was hugged.... A back hug she recognized.

Slowly... She turn around revealing Moonbyul with her.
"B-byul..." She stuttered but Byul remained silent.

"Moon Byul Yi.. Let me go"  hearing those made their memories come back. 

Moonbyul heard those not long time ago when they last saw each other. She don't want to let go now after all she suffered lonely.

"Y-Yongsun... Please... Don't... " Saying it, she cornered her love through the walls on her back.

"You lied to me... He isn't your husband..... Your family names differs... And your rooms are separated... Why?
.
.
Why did you lie...tell me... Why?"
Sincerely.. She spoke up knowing how hurt she was when Yong said those before..

"I-I'm in painn! I can't forget you then he came. He is my childhood friend and admiring me. If I'm not hurting that time... I would like him back. But I can't just because I'm still holding  the pain with fresh scars on it!" Crying out the pain, she can't believe that she can let it out now.

She felt Moon's hand hugged her tighter. It can't be help, she can't lie how much she missed it.  Automatically, she return the hug and let the tears out for a minute.