TEMPORARY US😢😭

...

She stepped back.. "Why would you bring a girl up." Byul innocently asked. "Why would I bring your girl up? Cause instead of coming home.. You went there for your mistress.."

Byul walked by approaching Her wife. "Coming home? This just my house, not my home.. I... Don't.... Belong..... Here......" .

Turning her back... "I don't know who you are talking to...  " She walked out.

"You just went to your condo twice and come here only now this month. You timed out early on work..! And I'll have the news that you always enter a condo on our building! Isn't this too unfair!!!"
Shouting out, she pushed herself to shout for Byul to know how she was played.

"You! Are! The! One! Who's! Unfair! You never thought of my own feelings! " Byul said exiting the house. "If this how it goes on... Guard your lady" Seulgi murmured.

Byul rush out and cupped her neck tightly. "Don't you dare try to touch her.. I'll kill you on my own." Taking out her gun from her waist.

"You can't protect her forever, you know that... She will never stay, she never fought for your love! How long will you endure that pain?! She left you and I'm there for u!"

Seulgi stay still until Byul put her gun back. They might have forgotten that they were gang once.

"If she can't stay... I'll be following her.. If she can't fought for us.... I can.. I can and I will endure every pain... As long as we love each other...."

Song: Nothing else Matters
Artist: Little Mix😉
         (Must listen)

Driving out the gate, Byul immediately contacted Wheein. "Bring Yongsun to a safe house and wait for me there. " she demanded then cut down the line. All she thinks right now is to make Yong safe from her wife.

Parking the car, she run upstairs stopping at Hyejin's office. Pushing the door with all her strength and eagerly looking for the girl.

"Hyejin-ahhh... Pack your things and guard Yongsun on their way to the safehouse now..."  She said spotting her at desk.

Sensing the rush.... Hyejin stand up immediately and follow byul outside. "Make sure to recognize every person around her" Byul hinted while hopping  at her car.

"Wait. Wait... Aren't we going together?" Hyejin asked wondering where Byul is going.

"No... I have to go with the flow... " byul answered winking and drive away..

"Wait what? I dont ge-- oh.. Ok" the younger replied when byul drive away without answering..

"Flow? What does that witch mean?" She asked herself hopping to her car...

"Hesssthhh... Are they having a plan? No...what could it be
.... Hmmm.... "  she stated starting to drive...

"Ahhhh!  To show that she is doing nothing and pretend she is busy on her  work??... Yes! That's it! Hahahaha.. Slow..slow hyejin" she chuckled at herself. I know right... That wink is really something, she thought.

----------

Timing out.. Byul immediately took the elevator that made her regret and preferred walking in the stairs when Seulgi entered th elevator too.

"You're going home? At this early?" The wife asked out of the blue..

It's already 4 but she should be out on 5. So what? She is the owner so she will do according to her own.