Harmonies?

Song to listen:
Don't go
Artist: Exo

Moonbyul started her engine and drive slowly. Her head was filled with her brother, Xiumin.

Flashback

Since then, Moonbyul has a caring brothers, Minhyuk and Xiumin. They always find time to play with her even though they are busy on school. Xiumin is the first child, he is 2 years older than Minhyuk then Minhyuk is 4 years older than Moonbyul.

Moonbyul is some kind of boyish, she rarely play with her girlmates. She all wanted is her two brothers. Minhyuk and Xiumin went to school that day. Before they left, they promise Moonbyul to play with her when they came back early. Moonbyul at a young age of 10 years old can understand everything she wanted to know.

She waited for almost a day but her brothers never came home. Her parents are busy so they won't notice that their children are missing. Moonbyul will just cling to her babysitter if ever she misses her brothers.

A heavy rain came through and it's 2 days after her brothers left the house. She told her parents about them but none of them didn't care to listen and just thought 'she's just a child'.

Until a midnight, the gate was rushed open by the guard, revealing Minhyuk with Xiumin in his shoulder. Moonbyul quickly get up and run downstairs. She noticed how Minhyuk hurriedly put Xiumin on the sofa and looking for first aid kit.

Moonbyul went to Xiumin, thinking Xiumin is just tired so her other brother carried him.
"Oppa?" Moonbyul asked to get Xiumin's attention. Xiumin smiled looking at Moonbyul.

He slowly caressed Moonbyul's face and smiled weakly. "Yes honey?" He asked. "You look tired. Are you ok?" Moonbyul asked concerned. Xiumin just nodded weakly and smiled  sweetly.

"Byul ah , pls move aside" Minhyuk demanded while having a worrying look. Suddenly, Xiumin groaned, he felt really pain to his abdomen, he felt that his time will be over now or at any time.

Minhyuk quickly get cottons and tissues to wipe some blood dripping from his older brother's wound.

When Moonbyul noticed the blood, she was frightened, panicked. She cried, "oppa??! Who did that?, Why are there blood on your stomach?!"  Moonbyul asked while crying.

"Shhush" Xiumin said trying to calm byul. "It's not that big, don't worry" He said then groaned louder, feeling the pain.

Minhyuk wanted to cry but he don't want to show her younger sister. As Xiumin cried for the pain, the faster he want her brother to get well. His tears were threatening to fall. He can't control anymore so his tear fall continuously.

Xiumin noticed Minhyuk with tears. He let out a chuckle, "Minhyuk, don't be so gay. Don't cry infront of your mighty brother's face. You idiot" He encourage but Minhyuk cried harder. Minhyuk carry Moonbyul to her bedroom and lock her there not wanting to witness how bloody their life is.

"I-I think I'm going to die soon"
Xiumin said trying to speak more. Minhyuk's beats went faster. "D-don't say that! Such a scumbag" Minhyuk said as he motioned near his brother. "Minhyuk" The older said with a serious tone but his brother didn't respond. Minhyuk was to busy cleaning his wounds while controling his tears. "Minhyuk. Eyes on me" Xiumin ordered again. The younger look at his brother slowly, scaref of what might he see. "I- I want you to take care of our sister.P-Pl-p- pls-" Xiumin said but cutted of by Minhyuk. "What are you talking about?.. Don't speak like you're going to die. And don't speak if you can't" Minhyuk said still wearing a smile.

Xiumin went silence for a minute that he didn't notice his tears falling down her cheeks. He was too busy admiring his brother's kindness.

"Don't tell her about our feud. Let her grow peace. Don't let her be like me. A trouble maker, a gang leader. Don't tell her that her brother was trying to fight the biggest gang of all the gangs in Asia" He said again holding his brother's hand.
"I - I can feel my time will be done now. Don't make me wait" He said again watching his brother crying on his hand. "Pls, at least promise me that you will do all those. Don't let her see what her brother was. " He said again smiling while tears are still falling down. He felt like his heart will no longer beat in any minute. " Can you do that? You are already 15 byul is 10.  You can manage right?..You can say that I love her? Pls? Promise me now" Minhyuk can't speak,  he don't want his brother to leave. He can't manage without him. "Don't make your handsome brother wait. P-promis- se m-me."   Xiumin demanded while choking at his blood on his mouth. Minhyuk nodded while comforting his brother. Xiumin closed his eyes after seeing Minhyuk's nod.

Minhyuk don't know what to do anymore when her brother closed his eyes. "Thank you. I love you" Xiumin's last words escaped through his mouth with the sweetest smile and stopped breathing. His heart didn't pumped blood anymore, it never beated anymore. His voice can't be heard anymore.

Minhyuk broke into tears, cried so much. He didn't care if their maids will hear him. "I promise you.. And.... I love you too" He said while hugging his brother tighter than tight.

They have no idea that Moonbyul was watching them, crying and cursing through her mind. She didn't tell her brother she loved her too, so much that the heavens can't count. She promised that she will find the gang, that killed her brother.

Whoops!! Triggered😂😂
Sorry for those waste of tissues😂

I updated twice cause I'll be busy attending my school unnies..  I don't know when will I update again.. Jalgaeyo..
Lovelots