Action speaks louder

"Mom! I'm  home!" I shouted from the front door as I enter the living room. I just hate it when Mom always nag me on going home late.

"Why are you late?. Your dismissal is 6 Pm. It's already 7:30 for god's sake Yong!" Mom shouted, Told ya.
"I met a friend from the road and invited me coffee that's all" I answered as I searched the Tv Remote.

" Yong! Atleast call me. Do you know how worried I am?" She nagged again. I rolled my eyes, she's overeating again.

I open the Tv and.. Oh come on..  News. I hate News but it's better than listening to mom. My ear hurts so much.

"Mom, I'm going to rest. Pls don't wake me up whatever happens" I begged mom and she gazed at me. "Ok" Mom said.

I quickly run through my room and lay in my bed. Now I'm facing this ceiling empty. Empty like my life, my mind, my feelings, my heart.

Suddenly, My performance at the school. When I sing 'Secret Love Song' by Little Mix. I don't know why I sang that but I know it's about LGBT anthem and I quite love the message.

Now I want to question my sexuality, I know I'm straight but I'm attracted to girls. Cool girls, hot girls, cute girls, pretty girls, lovely girls, funny and enjoyable being (lol, it's byul yong. Don't lie😂) .

There's 3 more months before Vacation and we will all split up. We will go to college, and have a good life. Now I don't know why but I felt different. I don't want this year to end. I don't want to close my high school life yet but what can I do?😑.

The next day*

"What??! Why did you do that?!" Yongsun shouted at Hyejin, Hyejin nominated Yongsun to be a club President on D-club (dance club) and she won. "I can't find a better one so I think you can handle them" She explained. " Ya! Hyejin! How can I handle them? Do I look like a dancer?! Look at me!" Yongsun objected again as she pointed herself but Hyejin just smile. "Unnie, Don't worry we have the best dancer. You don't need to discipline them. The Lead Dancer can" Hyejin said as she leave. 'What? Who?' Yongsun asked on her self and get straight to their practice room.

Yongsun's PoV

Wow! Their practice room is not bad. I can hear some noise on stage, maybe the Professor.

I walked through the stage and other students make way for me? Oh better, thanks.

The person on the stage request the President of the club. I quickly bow and went to the stage.  She introduced me to other dancers and lecture me what to do.

Schedule a practice
Handle a problem
Substitute of her
Discipline the members.Oh I think it's not easy.

We are in the middle of lecture when the main door suddenly open, I didn't  mind to turn thinking it's just a late member.

I heard some whispers 'lead' 'byul'. I was confused, Is the lead, byul? I turn my head and witnessed byul coming through our way. The Wind that makes her blonde hair flew makes her perfect. 'Yong, you're not on your self again'.

I shaked my head and focus on the lecture and I was right, she is the Lead Dancer that everyone respect, cool!.

"So Ms. Kim, You should work together with Ms. Moon. For this event, everything must be perfect." Our Professor said as she left us.

Work? Together? Event? What event?

I felt a hand in my shoulder, I quickly grab the hand and twisted.
"Ow!" She said. It's byul. "I-I'm sorry, I was frightened" I explained while she was stretching her hand, did I twist so bad? " Let me see" I said as I grab her hand again. I saw my nail's mark, it's bleeding,"Ah! Wait"  I put the band aid and stare on it, I crawl her this bad. "Does it hurt a lot?"

I noticed she was quite so I look up. Never knew she was looking at me straight, eye to eye as our faces are 3 inches away. It's so hot here, I feel like my face is burning, Is the Aircon working? My hands are sweating.

"Don't touch me" she demanded as she pulled her hand away from my touch so I got my sense back. "Let's start practicing, We will perform this next week." She demanded, oh well.

Wait what?! "Next week?! Really? Then why didn't we practiced this earlier?!" I loose my temper. How is that possible?

"Ms. Kim we aren't deaf so stop shouting!" Byul shouted back. Oops! Did I shouted that much? Haha.

"You should take responsibility, plan a practice everyday and a meeting once in 2 days" Wow! Is she demanding the President?

"I'm the president here, I'll do what I planned or discussed on the group. Stop demanding" I said calmly, atleast I can control my temper.

"And I'm the Lead Dancer here, if there's errors on the group performance, I'm affected not only you"- byul  Oh so what's her point.

" My point is You are not the only one has the right to decide" Oh that was fast
is she mind reader or something?

" I'm not saying that I'm the only one who has the right!" This is it! I can't take this anymore.
"Yeah but you act like saying it. Remember Action speaks louder than words"  Great! Why would she even bring that phrase here!

I noticed all the members are watching us. Shit! Shit! I'm loosing face! I have to get out of this f*cking room.

I grab my stuffs and get out slamming the door. This is my first time being a leader so what happened? I told them I'm not good at leading!!!!. Aish!

I walked faster to get out of the school, when I reached the exit I can't hold my anger anymore.

"Ughh!! What a monster!!! " I shouted as I kicked the wall. Ow! It hurts, why did I even kicked that!

What time is it?
I look at my phone, 5:30 pm. I can go home now. I really hate you MOON BYUL YI!

Byul's PoV

After Ms. Kim get out, I let other members to go too. I don't feel like dancing today either. I was pissed on her behavior, Is that what you call leader? Tsk.

My phone rings, it's Wheein. "Hi" I welcomed her on the phone. "Why did you pissed Yongsun unnie? Are you insane?" Oh great! The issue spread faster than a cancer. " She pissed me first" I confronted, it's true. "Unnie!" Wheein shouted at me. " look wheein-ah, I don't have time for your lecture. I have to go somewhere. Bye" I said as I end the call.

I packed my things and put the others on my office. FYI, of course I have office, I'm the daughter of the owner, soon to be the owner *wink*

As I organize my things, I noticed my arms. A band aid with mickey mouse designed, so cute.

"Why are you smiling? Is my sister insane? Or inlove?"  I looked up and saw my brother. "Oppa!"  I said excited and hug her. " you didn't answer my question yet"  oh here we go. " M-my band aid is cute " I said shyly while pointing it. " Is it really the band aid or the person who gave it"

An:
After 09876544321 hours, I updated 😉
Haha, pls let me know some of your ideas about the story.. Kamsa