Comeback

..
"Yongsun, I know you feel the same... The way you cried earlier, the way you blushed when I flirt to you.. The way we used to be when we were in high school... Kim Yongsun, I used to liked you, And Now I'm still liking you."  Without any hesitant, Byul spoke those words looking directly to the girl in front her.

She is confused, why Yongsun's face can't explain. Did she do something wrong? Didn't she like the kiss?

"What are you?" Hearing those words, Byul's heart suddenly breaks into pieces. She felt like those words have a lot of meaning that she can't explain. But skill she manage to smile.

"What do you mean? Yongsun, don't pretend like you never liked me" she did right? She also like me? Byul asked to herself staring at her girl.

"You never had a memory loss right? You played? You made fun of me? How can you?..... Am I that low to you?! Byul, not because you know I like you doesn't mean that you can take advantage of me! You can just tell me you can't like me back so I can get out to your side! "

Silence...

In tears, Yongsun want to get out, she wanted to be alone, needing space and fix a broken heart. Still, she can't, she can't just leave her woman here confused with a dark emotion.

Byul gathered all her strength, those released words cut deeper than a knife. She don't know how to answer but she wanted to.

"Yong.... Do you think I'm that pathetic? Do you think, if I like you, I'll do this to you? Did you think I'm joking? I didn't play! I didn't made fun of you cause how can I if you're too precious!...." She felt her energy drained stating those words. Her emotions are covering her brave expression.

"Yongsun, I don't know about that memory loss but one thing I know is.....I wanted to be with you" with a soft voice, persuading a yes.

"We can't be together byul" In defeat, Yong said knowing how high byul's family from her.

"We can if we do"

..

.

---------

On Minhyuk's side*

"Sir, a call from Korea, It's from Kang family." Minhyuk's assistant said giving the phone to him.

With that Name, He got some goosebumps. He thought of 'what do they need'
" Hell0?"

----------

"I wanted to tell oppa about us" Byul exclaimed exited while Yong is nervously entering their house. With their intertwined fingers.

"Oh... Good you're here, I was about to call you" noticing the cold voice, Byul flashed a confused look.

"Byul, in my office."

Two minutes passed when they started talking while Yongsun is patiently waiting. What might be that about?

Hearing footsteps, Byul run towards Yongsun giving a smack kiss happily.
"Oh.. Why are you so happy? What happened?" She asked in confusion.

"I told oppa about us, and he agreed. He told me that I have a meeting at South Korea tomorrow"

Yong was exited for them, she will go back to their hometown again and she can see her mother.

"Yongsun, I'm sorry but you have to stay" Dropping her smile, she saw Minhyuk coming.

"What? Oppa? I'm her----"
She didn't continue when Minhyuk cut her.
"We have a lot to prepare, I'm sorry." He said leaving Yongsun without a choice.