okay?

"Stop the nonsense and behave your self. If you do more stupid things, You'll be grounded" Oppa warned Byul while she keeps on sipping her tea. I thought she don't drink those? Tsk!.

"Also,you shouldn't transfer place to place just like that. If someone spotted you outside of town, your life will no longer be safe!"

"Oppa! I can take care of myself!" Byul fought as she leave.

"Yong, pls look out of her for me. Pls I beg you" if only I'm not on my mission, I'll leave her but something keeps on nagging my mind that I should accomplish this task.

" I will"

------

I feel so refreshing here on the rooftop. It feels like I don't have any problem. I always get here when I'm missing my mom, I wonder how's she now.

I raised my hand while viewing the sunset. Feeling the air through my skin, I sip on my cold beer.

"Hmm..." I sighed when the Wind hit my face. I wish I could be this calm till the end...I closed my eyes feeling the silent. 

"Ya.. You look fool" A deep voice startled me.  Without facing her, I opened my eyes and sigh. How did she fucking found me?

"I know what you're thinking., I didn't follow you, this is my territory" She stated coming near me with a bottle of wine and a glass on her hand.

"Can you lower your hand!" She said tapping my hand down.

I didn't say any word and started leaving. I don't want any argument right now. Not now that I'm missing my home. My mom.

"Oh, where are you go--- I said this is my territory but I didn't say you'll leave" I really hate her stubbornness, I can't handle her anymore, I need air, I need alcohol. Staring at her wine, I smirk.

"Then does this mean I can sip on your wine?" She started grinning, this is kinda familiar feeling. What are you planning now huh...

"Join me" I sit at her front taking the glass she got. I poured half and lift to drink.

"Ops! No drinking yet!.." I shot her an annoying look. I was about to drink it! My lips touched the glass.. I touched the glass for pete's sake!

"Every sip, One question." 

"What? What the--"

"Do you want wine?"

"Fine! You always play games.. You're weird."

"First question. Why are you here?" I raised my left eyebrow giving her a clue. "Why? For all jobs you can have... Why are you here protecting me even though I'm better than you"

"Oh! Sorry? Better than me? First of all, You can't protect yourself so I'm here. Second, I like protecting my privacy, and my privacy is family and in order to protecf them is to have a good job and this turns up!" I carefully explained as I drink all the wine on my glass.

Never thought she would question like that. "So? All of this is only for your family?"

"Hmmm" I hummed as an answer. Oh! This wine is strong, I feel dizzy now.

"What about you?... Your self?" What do you mean byul? I don't get your view.

"Your point?"

"What if something happened to you? Just because of your job? Aren't you scared?" Byul asked staring at the buildings infront of us. "Aren't you scared that you can't watch them before your last breath? I mean in this life, there's no permanent."

I'm not scared, I'll never be scared.. That's what dad taught me that whatever happens, I shouldn't be coward. For Mom, I'll do everything cause she's all I have now.

"No I'm not, but what scares me is that........ What if I'm here working.......

And without knowing..

She's gone or disappearing? ..I- I....

... I can't let the only person I have leave me... "  realizing, My single tear streamed my face.

I shook my head and smiled, I know I have to be strong. I can do this.

Wiping my tears, A fingers landed on my cheeck wiping them, her pointer went to my chin lifting my head and looked at me like.. I don't know, She's concern or confused?

"I thought your brave and not coward, why are you crying."
I rolled my eyes. "Crying doesn't mean your weak"

"Then prove that you're brave. Can you work out? Join me on my jogging every morning,let's see who jogs farther"

"Chicken" I said wiping my tears.

"Stop crying, You're too ugly" Laughing at me, I swayed her hand and glared at her. Honestly, I know she's trying to make me smile.

"As you said, there's no permanent on this earth. I won't stay protecting your life till the end."

"You should cooperate with me for this time.. Cause we are just temporary, It's for the mean time. After your safety, All of this will just turn to temporary us" I continued standing up and walking away.

She follow me down the stairs. "What do you mean cooperate with you? And I'm safe no need to worry."

"Thanks for the wine, " I said when I reached my room.

"Okay?"

"That's it! Goodnight" I said closing the door.

"Wait! Can! Can we talk more!"  She shouted behind the wall.

If only I could agree but I can't and I almost did. "You should be early for jogging tomorrow ." I shouted back. After that, I didn't hear any noise. Maybe she left, okay, I have to sleep for tomorrow's work out.

.........
Kring kring kring

"Fuck this alarm clock! What's time? 4:00m? Why wh
Would I alarm at 4-- oh shit! Jogging!" I quickly get up and prepare my self...

Going out, I opened my door and saw byul that was about to knock at my door.

"Oh! You're up! Kaja?" I just nodded.

----

"I'll jog this road and you'll jog that road, we'll meet on my house." She said pointing the right road for me.

"Who arrived first will be the winner"

'Wait, I thought it's a jog" I asked irritated. It should  depend.

"Okay then, if this road is 5 kilometers away from the house. 30 mins, we should be there"  I looked at my road, it's too dark, I think this isn't a good idea

"F-five?... Can't we just jog th same road" I didn't hear any respond making me to look at her. Where's that girl? She just disappeared! Aist!

I have no choice, maybe she fooled me again.

------

Reaching to the house, I didn't saw her outside the house. "Maybe she went inside" I mumbled and get inside, greeting the guard.

"Oh! Yongsun, did you join byul?" Oppa said meeting me at the kitchen.

"Yeah, Is she back?"

"No, not yet, did you two separated??" Minhyuk oppa looks worried now. "Yeah, she told me to. "

"Sir! We heard a gunfire nearby. Should we go?"

"B-byul!?!!!"

Kisses😘