Giggles

"We should present it in unique way" Yongsun suggested.

"Ok, then least all your abilities" byul demanded.

Yongsun is curious but she grab a piece of paper and note some of her skills.

Singing , dancing, painting, reporting, interviewing.

She gave it to byul. Byul read some and looked yongsun blankly.

"Then can you paint a scene?" She ask solar as she get nearer.
"Well, depends on how that scene is" she answered hesitantly. She wanted to say yes but what if byul don't like the painting and will be disappointed.

Yongsun keeps thinking 'what ifs' not knowing byul already discussed how the scene must look like.
Byul noticed Yongsun zoning out and wave her hand but Yongsun didn't seem to notice.

She tap Yongsun's nose, Yongsun regained her zoning and quite frightened making byul giggle. Byul thought of 'she's cute'.

"I'll just get the tools for this and wait" she said standing up leaving Yongsun alone.

Yongsun figured byul's giggle. It was her first time seeing byul smiling. She want to hear more of her giggle.

"There you go" Byul said setting the stand of the paintbook while her back is facing Yongsun.

She watched how byul moves wearing a smile on her face not knowing byul was already done.

"What's with that smile, Ms. Yongsun?"  Byul's deep voice echoed on her ears hearing her name pronounced by her.

" nothing" Yongsun said while tearing her gaze on Byul.

Byul throw confusing look at yongsun and she feels uncomfortable.

"I'll start" Yongsun said while facing the paper. She touched the paint brush and think of a scene. She remembered she didn't listen on byul's lecture.

She slowly face byul with shy look.

"I- I actually don't know what kind of scene should I paint"
Byul gave her annoying look and grab some sketch paper.

She sketched some bench with a girl leaving while a boy sitting on it crying. After 5 mins, byul gave the sketch to Solar.

Solar glared byul and asked.
"You know how to sketch? Why didn't you tell me?" Byul was shocked on yong's behavior and glared again.

"I just said 'skills' not 'know'" she said annoyed. Yong gasped and started copying byul's sketch.

----

1 hour later, Yongsun can't still finish her painting which makes byul bored. She checked the time.
"It's 8" she snapped, Yongsun was too focused on her painting and didn't hear byul.

Moonbyul get out of the room lefting Yongsun. Yong didn't mind because of her focus.

Ten mins. Later

Byul came back with food on her hand, she put it near yongsun. "Eat, it's already late" she said,. Yong looked at byul with confusion. "Gomawo, but I'm not hungry" she said continuing what she's doing.
"It's not from me. It's from oppa" byul snapped while leaving Yong at her room.

Why am I stupid to think that it's from byul
Yongsun thought while wearing small smile on her lips. She suddenly lost at her thoughts then finding her self eating her food.

After eating, she look at her phone. "It's 8:30!!" She shouted rushing things to fix. Mom will kill me.She thought while packing her things running downstairs.

She met Minhyuk saying she need to go cause it's late.
"Oh, then you should say bye to byul" Minhyuk said.
"Haha, I'd rather not, she don't care anyway. Gotta go, bye" Yong said while exiting.

She was about to get out of the gate when someone grab her wrist. She freaked out.

"Ya! It's just me!!" A voice shouted at her then she recognized it.
"Sorry, I thought, some bad guys" she shyly said while bowing her head. "It's Ok! Why are you here outside"  byul asked .
"I'll go home, it's late" Yong said.

Byul quickly grab yong's wrist again directing her to their parking lot. She opened the passenger's seat. "Get in" she demanded, Yong was about to refuse but she thought it must be danger outside so sat at the back.
"I'm not your driver," byul said coldly looking at her in the mirror.

Yong was quite frightened at byul's voice so she quickly went to byul's side. "Seatbelt" byul demanded again with cold voice. Yong sigh and put on her seatbelt.

"Where do you live"  Moonbyul asked Yong.

"***** , ****** "  Yong responded.

Moonbyul drive fast, not wanting this silent ride get longer. She sometimes take glances on Yong who is busy watching out the window with lost thoughts. Her lips keeps on atempting to say something but her mind don't work at all. She turn on the radio and look for good station.

Yongsun's house is quite far from her and they are having heavy traffic. She looked at Yong who is peacefully sleeping while her radio is playing her fav. Song.

She sang the song until they reached their destination. She shake Yongsun to wake up. After 3 shakes, Yong opened her eyes and get out of the car. Moonbyul was about to leave when Yongsun lowered her head to look at moonbyul. " Pls get home safely and..." She paused "Thanks for singing to me, it's so good" She said while smiling and leave.

Yongsun's words are echoing at byul's ear like it ws the first time, hearing yong complementing her. She feels so happy and sad at the same time. All her past got through her mind droping one tear through her face.

Yongsun's compliment remind her of her brother.

An:
There you go guys, it's not that long though. Who might be Moonbyul's brother??

Pls standby for the other chapter.